Birth of the Strong Babe with a Weird Name

I have just realized that I have made the terrible mistake of spelling Laenor's name wrong in the past chapters.

Valerian Dictionary:

Kepa- Father

Kepus- Uncle

Prumia/Prūmia- Heart

Muna/Muña- Mother

Mandia- Older Sister (Only Rhaenyra is called that)

Valonqar- Younger Brother

Rāelagon-keeper

the braid and the metal piece in the back and the crown from the picture below

(Rheaella's Outfit)

Rheaella's POV

It has been a week since everything happened with Rhaenyra and it has been going well for the most part, because I dis not see her due to the fact that I was extra busy trying to rally the small council and some of the lords to help fund some projects that I wish to complete in the city.

I was awoken by Celia and Raya to get me dressed for the day in a beautiful green and gold gown. The two colors not to represent house Hightower, my muna's house, but my dragon and myself. My parents always dressed me in gold and keep my closet filled with gold gowns and crowns, they constantly said that it way 'my color' whatever that means. As I grew up I always associated gold with a mixture of my parents houses. Targaryens wear gold jewelry, crowns, and as accents to the clothing as do the Hightowers, so I associate all the gold I wear to my family, and as Aegon like to remind me so much that his dragon is gold so I am also representing him. He also started to wear more gold than green as we grew now he wears a lot of gold with dark green that almost looks black. I mean even my Kepa wears green sometimes to honor my dragon, which is funny since I named Viserion after him.

Celia and Raya finish up my hair and add my crown when a knock sounded at the door before I can even turn around to ask who it is Aemond runs into the room. I turn around in my seat and stare at him.