Y/N #2: ("And now I wait...")

Once Blake swiftly finishes making a crude lock on the doors and preventing anyone from entering by accident, Adam hears this and turns around to find Blake.

Blake: "Adam..."

They lock eyes as Adam sneering at Blake.

Adam: "Blake... this wasn't what I thought our next meeting would be like this."

Blake is quick to retort back.

Blake: "What? Did you expect me chained up in a box?"

Adam: "Tch, I didn't want to go to that extreme but, you force my hand by running away in the first place. And with a human no less. Speaking of which, where is he?"

Blake: "Who exactly?"

Adam: "Don't play dumb with me. Y/N, the traitorous ex-Faunus ally. I know he's with you and stayed with you in Menagerie. So, where is he?"

Blake: "Would you believe me if I said that he stays back in Menagerie with my parents?"

Adam remains silent, shifting his gaze to the side.

Adam: "Like I believe that..."

Blake: "Adam... the first time we saw each other after I'd left the White Fang, you stabbed me and... you cut off my best friend's arm. You even cut off Y/N's arm too and left him as a bloody mess." 

Adam's voice raises as his head snaps towards her.

Adam: "I used to be your best friend! Your mentor! Your comrade!"

Before he continues, Adam runs his fingers through his hair and calm himself down though, maintains a guarded posture with Wilt and Blush in hand.

Adam: "At Beacon... I was... angry. I lost my cool because I didn't understand why you left in the first place but, by the time I'd realized what I'd done, how badly I'd ruined things during our whole exchange, I want to apologize for how I hurt you. Even if I know, it's not enough. Mere words will never be enough."

Exhaling, Blake stares at Adam with a calm expression.

Blake: "If you really want forgiveness, all you have to do is to stop all of this... please Adam... just... just stop."

During this, Y/N looms over them, listening to their conversation. He sees Adam recoiling a bit from Blake's begging to stop. Y/N's red eyes narrowed upon seeing his reaction as he goes to take out Grimm Slayer.

Adam: "End this...? This. This is my life's work, Blake. I've been working day and night for years to ensure the freedom of our people! While you're off playing hero at that damned school, consorting with our literal enemies! Are... are you trying to hurt me? Rub salt in the wound?"

Blake: "I'm not!"

Adam: "Then why the hell are you friends with those humans?! Y/N is a traitor to the cause we risk our lives for. And not only that, but you're friends with a Schnee. The huntsmen at Beacon are responsible for all of our oppression, holding up a system that keep us down! And you ran off to become one of them. And here I am, expressing remorse over hurting you. The person that's holding your leash when in reality, you should be begging me for forgiveness for abandoning our cause and collaborate with a traitor and a Schnee!"

Blake quickly shoots back at this.

Blake: "I never abandoned our cause, I've only abandoned your methods. What progress has the White Fang made that could compare to a Schnee counting a Faunus as one of her closest friends? And as for your hated traitor, Y/N left because of your methods, Adam. Not because of the cause itself. You think using him as a tool for the cause makes you any better than the humans who actually oppressed our kind."