Zaira turned around only to find Harib standing there in all his glory glaring at her!

"You pushed him?" He asked dangerously!

Before Zaira can reply Haadi came in for her rescue the only way to earn forgiveness and some brownie points aswell!

"Bhaijaan me khud girgaya!" Haadi came to edge and answered back!

"Zaira jau towel lekar aou or tum bahar aou!" Harib ordered and Zaira ran to cabinets on the side!

Haadi came outside limping the water was making it more painful!

Harib gently made him sit and started rubbing his hairs with towel!

"Haadi was last night's punishment not enough?" Harib asked firmly

Haadi looked at him confused and scared!

"Kese gire tum pool me?" Harib asked with not to lie warning dancing in his eyes!

"Galti se gir gaya bhai!" Haadi replied!

"Kitni dafa mana kia ba dono ko swimming pool ke pass aise haraktein nhi karakro? Samjhte kyu nhi ho dono koi batt?" Harib looked at them asked!

"Sorry bhaijaan!" Both of the muttured

Harib shook his head everyday he have to hear them saying sorry and apologising but never in once he have seen them actually being sorry!

"Zaira kitchen me kisi se khaou iske liye hot chocolate ya soup bheje sardi lag jayegi isse!" Harib ordered his siblings!

Zaira ran off quickly Haadi saved her so he wasn't mad anymore!

"Pau ki chot kese ha Haadi?" Harib asked after Zaira left!

"Theek ha bhaijaan thora pain ha bs painkiller lunga sahi hojagea!" Haadi replied with small smile!

Harib can notice his sadness he settled beside him and ruffled his hairs!

"Me gussa nhi hu beta!" He pulled him closer to his chest!

"Gussa nhi ho?" Haadi asked confused!

"I am not very happy with your decision but I do hope that you won't repeat or do something that you shouldn't do!" Harib gently explained!

"I promised you Bhaijaan next time nhi krunga ab to lagraha ha shayed 18 ke bad bhi nhi krunga!" Haadi replied resting his head on Harib's chest he was finding peace!

Harib laughed at his words!

"Hamara bas chale to we would never let you grow up!" He pecked his head!

The maid came in with a glass of hot milk instead of hot chocolate that was ofcourse Zaira's doing!

"Eww mujhe nhi peena doodh!" Haadi whined!

"Zaira bibi ne kaha ap ko dhood chaiye!" She replied!

"Dekha bhaijaan is dora ko apne? Me nhi peeunga ye zeher ap lejao isee!" Haadi scoffed!

Harib's eyes glinted dangerously! He just doesn't call
Milk that!

"Haadi finish it NOW!" Harib's loud voice startled Haadi!

"Apne to kha hot chocolate!" Haadi gave him his puppy eyes!

"Drink it!" Harib was glaring at him so hard that he just couldn't whine again he quietly took the glass and brought it closer to his lips!

"Mujhe dhood nhi pasand!" 15 year old teen was showing tantrums like 5 years old!

But ofcourse his older brother was in no mood to take his childish behaviour!