The unpredictable TO the coordinated 💘

Pov Author

"Come on, Rehan, lift Mahira up in your arms, you know that's one of our cultural traditions after the wedding" Mrs.Abdhuallah asked her son with a despairing pout.

Rehan and Mahira looked at each other in disgust, they couldn't believe it, they were both married, these two who had never managed to get along even for a single second.

"Come on, Rehan, don't be shy MAN !" exclaimed his older brother, Ashiq teasingly.

Rehan glared at his big brother, SHY ? Certainly NOT ! But he was annoyed ? ABSOLUTELY !

"Good Mahira, move towards him" ordered his elder sister, Manal

The young couple really wanted to hit the old couple, Manal had married Rehan, and they had both had the famous idea of marrying their respective brother and sister to form a big family, which everyone approved of.

Reluctantly, Rehan put his hands around Mahira's waist and lifted her in bridal style, and everyone applauded.

"We wouldn't have had to do this if you'd said NO to the wedding," Rehan whispered quietly to Mahira as she climbed the stairs.

Mahira's eyes immediately narrowed in anger, "Me ? You couldn't have repeated qubool hai, all you had to do was stop the nikkah, why should I ?

"My mother would have killed me", he replied defensively

"And what do you think mine would have done ? Jump for joy, perhaps, if I'd done it ?" she asked ironically

He fell silent, rolling his eyes and Mahira just wanted to stick her finger in his eyes to blind him, but that's not a good idea, they'd only been married two weeks today, and the Waalima had just finished.

As soon as the door to their bedroom was opened, Rehan swung Mahira onto the bed and burst out laughing at her bewildered expression.

"Sorry" he apologised innocently.

"You'll pay for this" she said angrily before heading off to the bathroom to change out of her lehenga.

Still laughing, Rehan sat down on the armchair in their bedroom and grabbed his phone to pass the time, wanting to change.

But he was bored, and as soon as he heard the bathroom door open, he nonchalantly got up and headed towards the place he'd just left.

"I've got to buy some shampoo, it's nearly finished" he heard her complain to herself.

Out of curiosity, he stopped to look at her, bending her head slightly to dry her hair as quickly as possible, she made an effort, which made Rehan smile and he couldn't help but analyse her more closely, he noticed that she was wearing a simple red saree to sleep in but he swallowed when he saw her blouse open at the back.

"Y..YO..Your... Blouse is.. OpENn" he yelped like a child.

He cursed himself, why the hell was he stuttering for the first time, especially in front of Mahira?

"I can't close it, can you come and help me ?" she replied, simply concentrating on drying her hair.

Rehan swallowed again. He approached uncertainly, and she turned her back to him.