The Siege

BOOM!!!

The noise of roaring thunder awakened Aang from his rest. Somehow, he had been moved up to the saddle as he sat up. Looking around, the airbender saw that he and Appa were surrounded by raging storm clouds that were seen throughout the dim sky. Moving to Appa's head, he took the reins and tried to get out of the violent storm.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" Aang screamed in terror as he and Appa soared above the surface of the sea, as it wasn't a pleasant trip for the two of them. The winds were too strong for Appa, as he was sent falling downward before splashing into the water. The waves were fierce and unforgiving as Appa managed to resurface, only to be subdued anew by another wave.

The raging waters proved to be strong for them as they both sank down to the ocean, slowly losing consciousness. But as they sank down, something truly strange happened. Aang opened his eyes once again, but this time his eyes and tattoos were glowing brightly as he slammed both of his fists together, creating a bluish-white sphere of air to encase him and Appa that slowly began to freeze into an icy globe.

 Aang opened his eyes once again, but this time his eyes and tattoos were glowing brightly as he slammed both of his fists together, creating a bluish-white sphere of air to encase him and Appa that slowly began to freeze into an icy globe

(SCENE CHANGE)

"Aang? Aang, wake up!"

Aang gasped before he sat up and abruptly awakened as he realized that it was just a dream. Then he noticed Katara perching beside him before she stood up when she saw that he's now awake.

"It's okay, we're in the village now! Come on, get ready." Katara pointed at the door of the tent as she replied, "Everyone's waiting to meet you."

Hearing this, Aang started to dress himself while Katara took a step towards the tent's door. But before she was about to leave, she glanced back at Aang and gasped when she stared at the blue arrow-shaped tattoos that were traced on the airbender's arms and legs before reaching up to his back and then to his head.

Aang held his staff as he was about to stand, but Katara pulled him along by his arm to meet the rest of the village.

(SCENE CHANGE)

LOCATION: Wolf Cove, Southern Water Tribe

Moments later, Aang was dragged outside the tent as he and Katara went towards a small congregation of villagers. The two walked past Sokka, who was sitting at the side of the tent as he was sharpening his boomerang.

"Aang, this is the entire village." Katara started to introduce the villagers in front of them while they looked back at him.

" Katara started to introduce the villagers in front of them while they looked back at him