Author's Note

A/N

Hey, everyone! Fossilizer here! I'm actually new here in the Wattpad community, and I hope that you will enjoy this crossover story I'm currently working on.

But before that, I have to tell you that this story was somehow inspired by another crossover story from Quotev, which was a Godzilla and AOT crossover. The author of the story and a friend of mine, Orutev, couldn't continue to write or finish it, along with his other stories, since he's getting ready for college. I was somehow sad that he couldn't write stories anymore due to the heavy problems he was having. But I understood his reasons since I've been liking his stories, and I even got to know him well since he's a Godzilla fan too. You may check out his stories on Quotev if you want to.

Later on, I decided to PM him about words of encouragement and even told him that I'm currently writing a crossover story, which he gave me plans for: the plots, the MonsterVerse Titans, and even their headcanon voice actors from his previous story. At first, I was shocked, but I knew that he was getting stressed, so I accepted his decision. However, I told him that there would be a few changes to the plans, especially the Titans and their voice actors, which he agreed to.

Orutev, if you're reading this, I hope that you're doing well in your upcoming days at college, and I wish the best for you. Good luck!

So after I write this A/N, I will write the MonsterVerse Titans' biography, as it will be released in the next chapter.

Lastly, here are my main pairings in this crossover story:

Aang x Katara
Sokka x Suki
Zuko x Mai x Jin

There you have it! The reason why I put Jin as one of Zuko's lovers is because I felt bad for her that she didn't end up with him in the finale episode of the series. But if you don't want the pairing, it's fine since I don't want to fight about it.

I don't own both of these shows since they were owned by their respective owners and companies.

Fossilizer out!

Next Chapter: Biography