"Girl, we're writing our last semester test for the year, and you're not even on campus??!"

"SHIT!!" Fatima yelled as she jumped out of bed and quickly began changing into a comfy outfit. She put her phone on loudspeaker as she jumped to fit into her favorite pair of skinny jeans.

Fatima's body had blossomed over the years. She has always been slim, but after she realized that exercise was a great coping mechanism, she practically started to live in the gym. As a result of all the time she put into the gym, and not forgetting all the African cuisine that she grew accustomed to... Fatima's body had officially graduated to THIQUE status - I'm talking small waist, perfect tits and a voluptuous figure. In fact, her newly found "bestie" had her saved as Fatima THEE stallion in her contact list.

"How much time do I have left?!" Fatima asked while frantically packing her study material into her book bag.

"Not long, but I'm sure you'll make it if you hurry here."

"Okay, I'm on the way," she said before hanging up and exiting her room.

Without even realizing it, Fatima accidentally slammed the bedroom door, and if there's a golden rule that applies in aunt Viv's double storey house... it was. "Don't be slamming my doors like you own them."

"Fatima, I know that I probably upset you earlier, but that still doesn't give you the right to slam my doors!!" Aunt Viv expressed soon as she saw Fatima rush down the stairs.

"I know, auntie, and I'm sorry. It was an accident because I'm rushing to get to campus. I have a test that I can't afford to miss," Fatima replied. "Also, uhm... may I please borrow your car?" she asked shyly.

"Of course you can. Shit, that car is practically yours. I mean, you drive it more than me," aunt Viv laughed as Fatima quickly grabbed the keys and bolted out the door. "Drive safe baby," she yelled out.

"I always do. Thanks, auntie."

-

-

▪︎ UCT CAMPUS ▪︎

**Please note that UCT is short for the University of Cape Town, and it will be referred to as such all throughout the course of this story**

Fatima finally made it to the lecture hall where the test would be taking place, but unfortunately for her, she was 10 minutes late due to the lunchtime traffic on Eastern Boulevard.

"Sorry I'm late, Prof." Fatima said as she hurried into the venue with a pen already in her hand.

"Come here," Professor William signaled with his hand.

**They stepped out for a brief second so that they wouldn't disturb the rest of the students who were already in the process of writing.

"What does the school policy say about late comers during test season?" He asked.

"It's strictly prohibited, but they do offer a grace period of 5 minutes, sir."

"And how many minutes late are you?"

Fatima checked her wristwatch. "Shit," she mumbled under her breath. "10 minutes, sir, but I-