Epilogue 2

🎶 - Iktara (both versions)

Disha stepped out of the bathroom drying her hair. She smiled sweetly at the sight of her husband sleeping peacefully with the blanket engulfed around him.
A playful thought struck her and Disha opened the blinds with force. The bright sunrays lit the room in an instant and fell on Shubhang's face. He grunted loudly before turning his face to the other side. Disha laughed inaudibly and decided to tease him some more.

Taking light steps, she reached their bed. Bending over her husband's form, Disha swayed her wet hair over his face. Water drops falling on his face made Shubhang turn his face to the source. He saw his wife looking down at him with her wet hair to her side and a wide smile on his face.
Shubhang inhaled the scent of Disha's freshly washed hair before pulling her to his side swiftly.
Disha gasped at the sudden movement and before she knew, Shubhang had her under him.
"This is wrong." He said in his sleepy voice. 
Disha laughed before she raised her eyebrows asking him the meaning of his statement.
"Subha subha jaan lena, aise koi karta hai?" He said adorably before bending to kiss her neck.

Before his lips could touch her neck, he received a nudge in his stomach leading to him flipping on his back with a groan.
"How unromantic Dishu." Shubhang remarked looking at his wife laughing.
"Achha kal raat when I arranged a candle light dinner after buying fifty candles that we absolutely don't need, you said 'how romantic'! Ek hi raat mein romantic to unromantic transition ho gaya mera?" Disha questioned and was about to get off the bed but Shubhang held her from the behind.
Resting his chin on her shoulder he whiffed her hair.
"We should have a baby." Shubhang suggested. Disha rapidly turned to look at him at his abrupt statement.
"Where did that come from?" She asked amused.
"No seriously, I want a baby. A girl for that matter." He held her hands.
"Give me a cute baby please." Shubhang requested like a baby himself.
Disha blushed at his demand and thought about what he had said.
Lately, she had started giving a thought to family planning.
"Yeah babies drop from the sky, don't they?" Disha joked.
"Then let's make a baby!" Shubhang replied and pushed her on the bed while Disha laughed heartily.

_____________

"Oh my God! It's so unusual seeing you pregnant!" Dhruv remarked as he stepped into his sister's house.
"Stupid! Wait till you knock up your wife!" Disha retorted by throwing a pillow at Dhruv.
Shubhang walked into the living room with two cups of coffee in his hand.
"It's been so long bro!" Dhruv stood up and hugged Shubhang.
"I know bro!" Shubhang agreed.

"Disha, do you know that your husband had asked me about you the first time he saw you and he didn't even know of me being your cousin." Dhruv revealed.
Disha looked at Shubhang in pure shock while he laughed.
"Yeah at Antara's naming ceremony, you were talking to Vedangi and this guy comes upto me looking totally smitten and asks, 'Bro who's the girl in blue?' " Dhruv recalled laughing like a maniac.
"Ae I never knew this! I only knew that it was love at first sight for Shubhang." Disha exclaimed in astonishment.
"Yeah and then I told him that you're Devdutt's friend so he went to him and that's how you guys were introduced." Dhruv added.
"And believe me when I say, the moment I saw her in that blue saree I was done for! I can even recall the line that played in my mind at the sight of her." Shubhang said.
"It was, aankhon mein aankhe teri baaton mein baatein teri, mera naa mujh mein kuch raha hua kya." Shubhang revealed leading Disha to blush. Dhruv on the other hand made a weird face at their cheesy banter.