ONE

AMARI JANE WRIGHT

AMARI JANE WRIGHT

" WHATS GOOD YOUTUBE. ITS IDRIS MAJO. and listen, today we doing smash or pass! " idris yelled into the phone, motioning to the female and male sides.

amari couldnt help but laugh. idris looked dumb standing there and talking to the camera. she pulled her phone out and fixed her hair.

" so how yall feelin ? " idris asked, walking past everyone with the phone near them. the girls just smiled while the boys had dirty looks on their faces.

" aii so yall already know wha this vid about, so wha dude gon start us off ? " he asked.

" lets do ma boy yogi b " idris dragged the b out as yogi fixed his clothes. amari looked him up and down, wondering how her brother was friends with him.

" aii ima start on tha right. " yogi said, holding the phone to his mouth.

amari was at the end of the line so she watched as yogi either said smash or pass to the girls. then he got to amari.

" you look like a lil girl, pass " he motioned his hand to push her away. she mugged him as idris hyped him up. amari looked at them like they were dumb. she looked at the girl next to her who had the same look.

" you thinkin what im thinkin ? " the girl asked. amari nodded as they both burst into laughter. they held onto eachother as they stopped laughing.

" im amyra, whats ur name cutie ? " amyra asked. she looked like a stud but also a fem. she looked more on the fem side, as if it was only for the video.

" im amari my heart. we got similar ass names " amari smiled. amyra nodded as she fixed her blonde 2 strand twists.

" nah we fr do. so u from around here ? " amyra questioned. yogi and idris were still hyping eachother up for no reason. this gave them more time to talk.

" yeah. i came here with ma older bro, hes ova there. ion wanna sound rude but you a stem ? " amari pointed to dee before asking.

" im usually a stud but i like to be a fem and dress like one. i'm just here for the fun of it you kno " amyra laughed as amari understood.

amari would sometimes dress like a stud. she felt comfortable in both, but mainly fem. dressing as a stud was like a side thing she would do when she was in the mood.

amari was bi though. she fucked with both males and females but mainly had a preference for males. if she found a fine stud though, it was a whole different story for her.

" yeah i feel you. i dress as a stud sometimes. but i think theyre choosing the next person to go "

" aii so ima have ma son bloodie go " idris said, putting his arm around bloodie as he smiled. bloodies grills would shine in the light whenever it hit them.

amari fixed her skims dress, pulling it down as it started to roll up on the bottom. she pulled her airbar out of her purse that was on the floor near her feet.

she held it between her fingers as she ghosted it. she zeroed it as she exhaled, nothing coming out. bloodie started with amari first.

" whats ya name my heart ? " bloodie asked, looking at amari up and down slowly.

" amari " she replied, checking out bloodie as he nodded.

" outfit is pain. can i get a 360 ? "

he put his hand out as she grabbed it. he lifted it up as she spun around. his eyes trailed down to her ass before looking back at her.

" ima smash you " he raised his eyebrows as she lightly laughed. she put her hand over her mouth, trying to hold it in.

" u look like a dude, pass " he said to amyra, going to the next person. amyra didnt even care. she was into lightskins anyways.

" can i tap tha ? " amyra asked amari, about the airbar. amari nodded as she handed it to her. amyra took a hit before inhaling it fully. she blew it out behind her before passing it back.

" thank you " amyra smiled passing it back. amari nodded as she smiled back. she took a few more hits before putting it back into her purse. she grabbed her lip gloss tube.

she squeezed a reasonable amount, putting it on her bottom lip. she moved her lips around before putting the excess from the tube on the top.

she had cupid bow lips. so she filled in the space her bottom lip didnt reach. then she closed it and put it back inside her purse.

she made herself look presentable before looking over to dee and edot who was behind the camera man. they knew what she was doing as they rolled their eyes.

amari rolled her eyes back with a smile on her face. she knew they were mad at something and it was probably bloodie because she had heard his name before .

an original 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝟭𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 production
-✿-

SMASH OR PASS ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ᵈᵈᵒᵗOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara