FIVE

AMARI JANE WRIGHT

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

AMARI JANE WRIGHT

AMARI STARED AT HER PHONE, waiting for a text from ddot. she texted him " hi " a few minutes ago and she didnt want to send the contact pic right away.

she had already showered right when she got home because she had a slight scent of weed on her. she then cleaned her bedroom since she left it a mess before they left the house.

dee's yelling vibrated through her walls and throughout the whole house. amari had already suggested to get those tiles tha keep the noise in, like the ones they have in the stu, but dee claims he isnt even that loud.

when he claimed he wasnt that loud, the whole family side eyed him. he sounded dumb saying that because he keeps the whole house up.

even if you take it away, he will find a way to be loud. whether its insta live or on facetime. facetime is the worst one because he screams like theyre not right there.

she heard her phone vibrate on her bed, only to see it was a shein notification telling her she can get a discount on her clothes.

she sighed at the sight of the notification. ddot said he would text her back but he was probably busy. he was only 15 so her mind went straight to being busy with homework and rapping.

but ddot didnt seem like a boy who would do schoolwork. matter fact, the whole friend group. their main focus was music and making it out for their family and friends.

she grabbed her phone and put it in her pocket. she opened dee's door and sat on his bed as he typed on his keyboard.

" no knocking? cant i get sum privacy " he sassed.

" first of all, u aint doin nun cuz u screamin like u at a party so ima jus walk in. if it was silent in here, which it neva is, i would knock so stay quiet " she rolled her eyes as she got comfortable on the bed.

she moved random sweatshirts and about 10 tank tops to the end of the bed. she noticed some of them had a weed scent so she threw it into his laundry basket.

" why u touchin ma clothes " he said, keeping his eyes on tha game.

" maybe cuz ya clothes smell like weed and mom nd dad would kill us. u wanna get killed ? " she asked.

" hell nah. im important to ma hearts " he patted his chest. he looked over at amari trying to look convincing.

" exactly. and ion kno about important .. " she side eyed him.

" mmcht. shut up and leave my room if u gon talk ta me like tha "

" no sassy. plus i have nun better to do. mainly cuz YOU and eli ruinin ma chances with ddot. hes cute and he was nice ta me "

he shook his head as a response. she rolled her eyes taking it as a response. she went on instagram to see ddots message at tha top of her screen .

an original 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝟭𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 production
-✿-