SIX

AMARI JANE WRIGHT

AMARI JANE WRIGHT

AMARI LOOKED AT THE MESSAGE, not opening it because she was scared it would say read, although she never has her read receipts on.

she held back her smiling, looking up from her phone to dee to make sure he didnt catch her. ddot's message said " wsg my heart ".

she cheesed as she saw it. it was only the first message so the delusions were messing with her. she opened it and typed back with " wydd "

sadly, amari was a wyd warrior. when she first starts talking to someone, its hard to start a conversation because you never know if yall are on the same page so she always has to say wyd.

ddot immediately read the message, quickly typing back. amari watched the bubble move until he sent the message. he said he was smoking on his porch.

her eyes widened at the fact he could smoke on the porch freely. she got up from dee's bed, her eyes glued to the phone, as she typed back " freely jus like tha ? "

she closed dee's door as she fell onto her bed. she turned her tv on to play gunna's album. she turned her led lights to red as she hit her nic tha was in her pajama pants.

the convo was going smooth. amari missed his voice so she asked if he could facetime. he read the message and immediately facetimed her.

amari screenshotted and stuck her tongue out before picking up. she acted normal as she saw ddot on the screen, laughing at her own actions.

" whats goin onnn pretty girl " ddot said with his full face in the camera. he put the blunt to his mouth as he took a long hit.

" dont play " she rolled her eyes as half of her face was in the screen. she took a hit of her nic after seeing him hit the blunt.

" im not playin tho. you pretty lil girl " he shrugged as she looked at him with a side eye. " whatchu side eyein me fo "

" cuz u callin me a lil girl when im older "

" nuh-uh "

" mhm. you tha lil boy " she raised her eyebrows as she nodded her head.

" im a lil boy till u see this dick " ddot mumbled the last part as her eyes widened at his statement. he laughed and blew out all his smoke as he saw her face.

" nah im jus playin lil girl. all jokes " he smiled jokingly as she rolled her eyes. his jokes were funny and she fell harder as his eyes got lower.

" you makin me want weed righ now ddot " she complained as she watched him put his blunt out and go inside.

" lemme come over and ill bring a cart cus i know yalls parents strict " he talked as he walked into his bedroom.

" how you kno tha ? " she looked at him with one brow raised. she just met the boy and he's already mentioning her parents.

" cuz dee be complainin tha he cant do a hotbox anywhere cuz of tha smell. i know, trust i do " ddot laughed.

" but he wanna come home smellin like a crack house. crazy ass kid " she shook her head. " but you cant even come ova anyways "

" why not? you and dee kno me. yo parents think ima bad influence ? "

" nah its just tha dee dont want u talking to me and allat. you know wha im talkin bout right, since you kno almost everything " she joked at the end.

" its cuz he sees us all as brothers and dont want us hurting you cuz some of us are hoes, not me tho " he put his hands up.

" you loyal ddot? " she questioned. she got hurt in the past and her trust issues constantly took over her, hurting a boy. she never meant to do it, she was just scared it would happen to her.

" of course. i wouldnt hurt no girl. i wouldnt lay hands or yell at a girl, even if we arguing and someones in the wrong. unless its a girl tryna get w me and im already locked in "

" mhmmm " she took a long hit as he looked at her defensively. she ghosted it, smiling at him as he propped the phone up.

the two talked for the rest of the night. ddot was on the game but his focus was mainly on amari. he only played for a few minutes and got off just to talk to her.

an original 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝟭𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 production
-✿-