THREE

AMARI JANE WRIGHT

AMARI JANE WRIGHT

A FEW MINUTES HAD GONE BY as amari stood there. she got more smashes than passes. some of the dudes that smashed her werent even that cute.

but then it was dd and ddots turn. they went as a duo, starting at the other end of the line. as she waited, she used her airbar and looked at herself again in her phone camera.

her and amyra shared the puff. amyra had a pre roll and a lighter in her pocket but idris told her not to smoke it and to wait till the video was over.

then dd and ddot had reached her. ddot looked at her with a smile as she folded at the sight of it. he practically had hearts in his eyes as he stared.

" nah amari you fine as hell my heart. im obviously gon smash u but lets see a 360 " ddot held the phone up to his mouth.

she fixed her clothes as she spun around. she didnt shake ass for the camera, mainly because her family was in the room. but if she was at home, then she'd be shakin ass.

" gyatttt " dd said under his breath as ddot smacked his shoulder. amari smiled as she saw the interaction between the two, covering her smile with her hand.

" nah u pretty but my brotha wants you so ima pass, respectfully tho. u heard " dd pointed with the phone.

she nodded faintly as ddot rolled his eyes playfully. ddot hated being called out like that, especially infront of a girl he thought was cute.

ddot was always bold, no matter what. but when a girl he found pretty was in his view, he pushed that all aside and went shy.

ddot had his arm wrapped around dd as they had their attention on idris. idris was talking to them but he would glance over at amari from the corner of his eye.

her big lips that shined from the lip gloss she had reapplied infront of him. how her makeup was smooth from her skin. the glow from the lights above them.

her features were perfect to him. her hair also looked healthy. he wanted to make her his gf right then and there but talking stages are still a thing.

" aii so i think yall are the last ones so how do all of yall feel after this video ? " idris asked everyone.

multiple goods and bads could be heard everywhere. amari said it was good, only because of her and ddots little thing that had formed. but she didnt like it mainly because of how dee and edot were there watching her.

she walked over to dee who was sitting on a stool. he put his arm on her shoulder as she leaned onto him. he asked her if she enjoyed being in idris's videos as she nodded.

" i dont mind it but these are sum grown ass men. these are all ya friends ? " she questioned.

" yeah why "

" because theyre creeps asum. u seen their faces when they found out we're related " amari laughed as dee laughed and nodded.

" its okay tho cuz u ma brother forever. you too eli! i kno u listening to our convo " she turned around to see edot smirking.

he always eavesdropped and kept the information in till it was mentioned. then he'd go on a whole rant about it.

" nah ima have to talk with gang. especially ddot, i think he got a lil crush on u lil bro " edot pointed as he played around with the blunt in his hands.

" hes cute tho. dont ruin nun. remember what happened with jaiden .. " amari side-eyed her brother and cousin.

" aii but jaiden messed wit tha opps. ddot is my heart so ima jus say something to him. not make him move 20 fucking states away " edot laughed.

an original 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝟭𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 production
-✿-