|| NINETEEN ||

"Holy smokes" Klaus said, looking up at the sky. The world was falling apart. The air was gassed up and the clouds were orange. The smell of ashes and something burning filled our noses almost the whole time we were outside. "It's kind of beautiful in a way" i analyzed the bright orange sky. "It is" Sloane smiled, making me do the same. "hey, you know something? Tonight is all i ever really wanted." Luther broke the silence. "to get hitched?" Diego asked. "Just..everybody coming together when it really matters." Luther continued. I smiled slightly at the sweet comment. "One big real family" He said as he kissed Sloane's hand.

Whatever this was, it felt right. Maybe they are my family, i don't know. I'll never know what a real family would feel like, but i'm hoping it feels like this.

Feeling welcomed to another family that isn't your own is a different way of being comfortable and feeling appreciated. My family is far from perfect, and so as Five's but it's good to know that we'll all come together at the end.

Five tapped my shoulder, signaling me to get out of the way so he could get up from his chair. He retched and gagged as he stumbled up. I quickly got up, stumbling myself also. I grabbed his arm and helped him stand up straight. We we're both highly drunk, i was on the verge of puking. "Woah woah woah woah!" The family yelled. "I think i'm gonna hurl." Five groaned as his stomach rumbled. He put his arm around me, still out of it. "Actually- i think i'm hungry. Y/n, are you hungry?" He turned to me, i laughed. "I'm so hungry" I burped. "See ya, guys. We're gonna go hit the buffet." Five waved at the family and walked with me back into the building.

"oh shit" i laughed when i dropped the large metal bowl on the ground. "shhh y/n" Five put his finger over my mouth, pouring popcorn into the bowl. "I wonder if they have sprinkles" i said, shuffling through the cabinets. We made it to the buffet..kitchen. Five poured Vodka and Tequila in the popcorn bowl as i poured sprinkles on top. "This looks sooo good Five" i laughed and pointed to the concoction. He nodded and took a huge spoon full and shoved it inside his mouth. "Hey! save some for me" i grabbed the wooded spoon out his hand.

We walked in the hallway, stumbling on each other as we walked side by side, shoulder to shoulder. Five was hogging the popcorn so i crossed my arms, walking along with him. "i'm gonna throw up" i held my stomach, "oh please, not now." he dragged his coat on the ground. His stomach growled as he fell face first on the ground, throwing the popcorn everywhere and vomiting in a plant. "Five! The popcorn!" I yelled as i picked up pieces of popcorn and put them back into the bowl. "ugh" i groaned, sitting next to my vomiting boyfriend, rubbing his back. "if you had long hair i'd hold it back for you" i joked. he continued to barf in the plant.

"with everything we've discussed, it'd be folly to wait. There is no time. I can't do this without you. " I faint voice of my Fathers spoke. Confused, i helped Five get up as we spied into the crack of the white buffalo suit, revealing my dad making a deal with someone.

"Five.." i pulled his arm, taking his attention away from my dad. "mmph" he turned to me, "let's go" i smiled. He grinned as the elevator dinged and we stumbled inside.

As we got in, Five immediately grabbed my waist and kissed me, passionately. I smiled, kissing back, tasting his alcoholic breath. He continued to kiss me and went down to my neck, before the elevator doors opened, revealing Chet standing there awkwardly. I tapped Five, signaling him to stop. Five stopped and turned around, shocked and slightly embarrassed. "my bad" he said as he held my hand, walking by the man.

We finally got back to our room, i was tired as hell and me feet were hurting so bad. I took off my heels and unzipped my dress, revealing my only my bra and underwear. Five looked at me, slightly shocked. "Turn around and be a gentleman" i spun my fingers. Five laughed before turning around and undressing as well. I changed into Five's white button up with only my underwear. Five wore his old schoolboy shorts and had his bare chest out. I hopped in bed and got comfortable quickly. "my head " i put my palm up to my forehead, which was pounding.  Five got into bed beside me and quickly scooted me closer to him. I laid on his chest with my face buried in his neck, letting my hot breath get on him. He caressed my hair and waist.

We both fell asleep drunk and in love.
______

🫶🏼🫶🏼