|| ELEVEN ||

"Five im tired" i told him, he ignored me and continued to drive. It was now late at night, the sun should rise anytime soon. I yawned before wrapping my arms around Five's waist and rested my head on his back, causing chills to roll up the boy's spine.

His posture was stern, but after a few minutes he relaxed . I took a nap on his back, considering that i was exhausted.

Once we finally came to a stop, Five woke me up. "Get up, we're here." He said, tugging at my hands wrapped around his waist. I groaned sitting up. We we're at a small trailer, in the middle of no where. "What the hell is this?" I asked him, rubbing my eye. "Ask pogo" he replied with a stern voice.

A middle aged lady was sitting on the porch, reading a book. "Can i help you?" She asked. "Got anymore of those?" I pointed to the cigarette in between her fingers. She raised her eyebrows. I forgot i looked 16.

Five walked closer to her as i followed. "We need a word with Pogo" Five demanded. "Ain't no Pogo here pumpkin" She replied, with attitude.
"Okay" Five said as he started to walk up to the trailer, the woman stood up defensively. "So i suggest you get your ass off my property before i call a truent officer" She said. "Fiesty" I said under my breath. "It's okay Tammy, let the kids in" A voice from the trailer said. Five raised his eyebrows as he grabbed my hand and walked inside the trailer.

He opened the door to see Pogo sitting there with a glass in his hand. Five and i sat across from him, hearing a gun clicking from underneath the table. I raised my eyebrows at the familiar sound. "You're either dumb or desperate. Which is it?" He asked. "You tell me." Five said as he reached in his pocket and pulled out a piece of skin, with a tattoo on it. "ew, Five" i said quietly, scooting a bit away from him.

"That looks like my work, but i never did that tattoo." Pogo said. "Not yet, you haven't. I cut it off my 100 year old self." Five explained. "god." I gave Five a disgusted look.

"Ah, so desperate it is." Pogo frank his class. "You would be too if you knew the entire universe were at stake." Five replied. Pogo inhaled sharply, "So it's happened." Pogo said before he de-cocks the gun under the table and took out a notebook filled with tattoos he's done. "Ah, here it is. Look familiar?" He handed us the book. Five quickly scattered through the page and compared the piece of skin to the drawing.

"Reggie was obsessed with these symbols. It's a sigil. A symbol thought to have magical powers." Pogo explained. "I knew he was a crazy man" I said to myself. "Das believed in science, facts. I didn't respect much about the old man, but i respected that. Hoo-hah was not his thing." Five admitted. "Hoo-hah?" I questioned. "You know what i mean." He replied. "It's gotta have a rational meaning." Five looked at the tattoo.

"I don't know, but he referred to it as the Project Oblivion." Pogo explained. "This project. I need to know more." I told the ape. "Out of everyone, Y/n i would expect you to catch on Reggie's bad plans" Pogo told me. "He seems like a normal old man to me." I shrugged.

"It was a kamikaze mission. He was preparing the Sparrow children with the expectation they might never return. That's why i gave the children those pills, to keep them safe from him." Pogo explained. "Normal old man my ass." I mumbled.

"Well, my druggie brother just got him sober. Go figure." Five said. "Then Project Oblivion is starting again, and you are all in danger." Pogo pointed at the two of us. "Shit Five i'm gonna die again" I shook my head. I took a sip of my glass of wine pogo had give to us.

"Then i should probably get that ink. Complete the loop." Five stood up, taking off his coat. I watched as he did so. "Are you sure?" Pogo asked. "Oh, i don't know destiny cares whether i am or not." He said. "Bitch is cruel, ain't she?"

Five sat on the couch and undid his tie, unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his bare chest. "Well then, let's get started." Pogo said. I watched as Five received his chest tattoo, his face was unphased. Immortal to the pain it seemed. His arms were stern, showing his veins along his forehead. I sat at the table, admiring his face and body. God, why are murderers so hot?
____________________________

haha hope you enjoyed!