|| FOURTEEN ||

"y/n, can i talk to you?" Lila whispered . I was now sitting outside alone while Five went to go talk to Viktor. "yeah, of course" I turned to her, she sat next to me and sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. "So, the other night i did something" She started, i furrowed my brows as i listened. " I slept with Diego..again" She finished, my mouth dropped to the floor. "you what? again?" I whisper-yelled. "i know, i know. It's like really weird but i just found out this morning that i- um" She looked down in her lap. "you what?" i asked, worried. "i'm pregnant, y/n." she said as her eyes started to water. "oh lila.." i started, i took her hand in mine. She looked scared, and worried. "it's okay sis, i promise. No matter what happens Lila i'll always be here for you, even if i'm dead. I'll literally haunt you and my future niece or nephew." We laughed. "Thank you, y/n." She hugged me tightly. "Have you told Diego?" I asked, as she held on me tightly. "No, i haven't." She sniffed. We pulled away from each other, smiling softly. "You go tell him, and if he's not gonna be there for you we can jump him." I told her, making her laugh.

I wanted into the living room to find Ben, Fei and Christopher all sitting, having a drink. "hey" i walked up to them. "hello, y/n. please, sit down and have a drink with us." Fei pointed to the seat next to her. I sat down and Ben poured us some red wine. "I'm glad we made peace. It all worked out." Ben said, talking about us working with the enemy. "yeah. But we're definitely killing them in the morning, right?" Fei added, making my eyes widen. "what?" I asked, confused. "And Chris has dibs on knife boy." Fei said. "No one is killing anyone." Ben said, calmly. "Why not?" She asked, frustrated. "We followed your plan, merged the families, saved the world. We don't need them anymore." She finished. "God Fei, it's not all about us." I snapped, she's scoffed. "I'm not done yet." Ben said. "done what?" she asked, "That's between me and Dad." Ben finished. I sat up in my seat, "You made a deal with dad?" I asked, in disbelief. "Maybe" He sat down his glass. "Fine i'm done." Fei stood up. "Sit down." "No!". "We don't recognize your authority anymore. You're a terrible leader with no loyalty to anyone but yourself." She told him. "You don't speak for Christopher." He said. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

*Christopher spoke*
"Really dude? I'm number one you'll do what i say when i say it." Ben stood up.
"Not anymore." Fei replied.
"You two have a lot in common, you know?" I crossed my arms.
"Oh yeah? How" Ben turned to me.
"Lack of loyalty runs deep into your guy's veins." I took a sip of my wine, grinning. Ben's jaw clenched. "Cheers to a new life without this dickhead." Fei told Christoper. I scoffed.

Christopher started shaking uncontrollably, making weird noises. I stood up in confusion, the three of us watched as he mouth functioned. "Back away guys." Ben put his hand in front of us. Fei ignored him and continued to walk closer to  Christopher. "Chris, it's going to be okay." She talked to the box. I backed up, not knowing what was happening.

"Fei!" I yelled.
"I'm going to help you, just-" She started before christopher exploded, turning into the kugelblitz. Making me and Ben fall to the ground. The walls trembled and shook. It took Fei. Fei is gone.

A large kugel wave spread throughout the whole world, destroying everything one by one. The house started falling apart quickly, dust everywhere, walls cracking, it was like an Earthquake.

Ben was unconscious, i sat up shaking him, trying to wake him up. "Ben! Wake up you piece of shit! Wake up!" I shook him, i sighed of frustration. "Y/n!" Five yelled before teleporting to me and grabbing both me and Ben and teleporting again out of the house.

We stood outside the house, watching as it burned down in pieces. The kugelblitz was back, but this time it was stronger, larger and more powerful.

We went back to the hotel, the other place stable enough for us to make up a new plan. We we're on the second floor, just thinking and discussing what our plan would be.

"So, how is that we're still here, but the whole of universe is going down the cosmic shitter?" Allison asked, leaning on a pole. We all sat of boredom, except Five who was looking down from the balcony. "Maybe we're the last to get flushed." Viktor replied, "Wasn't talking to you." Allison responded. "Hey, has anyone seen Klaus?" Luther asked. Everyone looked around in confusion. "-Or dad?" Sloane added. Making me think where he could be. " They'll be here." Diego said. "Really? Did they...hit traffic?" Ben asked sarcastically. "Look, people, we're alive because we're special, right? We're the only ones who can save the universe." Ben explained, "how do you expect us to do that?" I asked, getting annoyed. "We'll figure it out, alright? No need to get rude." He glared at me, "I'm not rude, your presence just pisses me off." I smiled, causing him to roll his eyes.

"-question?" Allison put her hand up.
"Yes" Ben replied.

"Didn't we just try to save the world and fail miserably?l Allison asked.

"Yeah, it's because his plan was stupid." Diego blurted. "Mm" Allison agreed.

"I got a better one." Diego walked to the front of the room.

"Of course you do." Ben scoffed.

"We with the large hard-on particle accelerator. You guys do some science, and..." He clicked his tongue, "..we launch the Kugelblitz into outer space." He finished. "Didn't think i knew that? did ya?" He asked, proud of his plan. Everyone stared at him with confusion mixed with concern. "It's in Switzerland." He added. "It's 'hadron', not 'hard-on' ya moron!" Ben corrected him. I covered my grin with my hand, trying not to laugh. "Oi! At least he's trying, you shitty little squid. What have you contributed?" Lila defended Diego.

"Actually, he did blow up half his family." Diego said, making Lila turn to me. It was only me, ben and sloane left. I sighed after remembering it all over again, watching Fei get sucked into god knows what, and learning about Jayme and Alphonso's death in the worst way possible.

"Oh, you wanna talk about family problems?" You know what should have blown up is your face on that neck!"

"I wish i had a cake to hit you with in your face!"

"무슨 얘기를 하는 건가요?"
(What are you talking about?)

"será mejor que cortes eso"
(You better cut that out)

"입 다물어!"
(Shut up!)

We all shook our heads listening to the two argue. "Hey! You guys done?" Five finally spoke. "The universe is disappearing outside. So you can keep rearranging the deck chairs of the Titanic if it makes you feel better. But the fact remains that we are too late." Five continued, making Ben and Diego scoff at the last sentence.

He was right, we are too late. I don't think there's anything left we can do, we're just sitting here waiting on a silver plate for this Kugelblitz to kill us completely.

"Five, come on." Luther said.

"It's over, Luther. We failed." He replied. I stood up and walked over to him and held onto his arm. Five doesn't show it but i could tell. He was heart broken. All these decades running around murdering people just to fail at the one thing he was fighting for, for the majority of his life. It was all for nothing.

"Coke on. It can't be over over." Viktor sat up.

"Yeah, come on, Five. We gotta figure this out, man." Diego told him.

His jaw clenched as he glared at Diego.  i decided to let go of his arm because i didn't want to awkwardly stand there as he gave Diego a lecture.  I sat back down next to Lila and laid on her shoulder.

"Okay. How about we take a step back? Look at the big picture here." He clapped. "Most have us spent the last 28 days trying to stop the world from ending. What exactly have we accomplished?" He asked. The room was dead silent.

"Well, we made some friends along the way." Luther awkwardly smiled. I sighed and shook my head at his stupidity.

"Incorrect! You know what we've done? Nothing. We made things worse every single time." He explained. "Amen to that."

He sighed, "Look when i went to the commission, i had a conversation with my 100 year old self. And my last words were, 'don't save the world.'" He looked at me.

"Don't save the world?"

"Don't save the world."

_____________________________