|| FOUR ||

We started walking back to the hotel, i was starving.

My stomach growled as i walked. It was embarrassing.

"Jeez lady" I heard Five mumble . I glared at him.

We made it to the hotel door as i unlocked it. I walked in and quickly noticed a familiar scent.

"Hello sister." Lila came out from behind the door. Jesus. Five quickly brought out his gun, which i had no idea he had may i mention.

"Awww your boyfriend protecting you?" She said before my mom came out from the bathroom, her gun was pointed towards me. I froze. What was i supposed to do now? I watched as my own mother pulled the trigger, everything was like it was in slow motion. I watched as the bullet came towards me and i felt Five trying to pull me away, but it's like i couldn't move. She froze me. The bullet came right into my chest, i didn't feel anything. I only felt as my body got weaker and weaker by the second. And i was on the ground. I heard shots go off and watched as both my mom and sister betray me and teleport away like nothing.

Five came down and held me like he genuinely cared. i couldn't actually tell if he did. I was still alive, still in shock, still experiencing it all. "Y/n!" I heard him yell. "Stay with me!" He said, his words were getting distorted and deeper. I felt myself drift away, just like that.

Until i woke up.

I was in an empty room, chained from my legs to my arms.

"You didn't think i would actually kill my daughter , did you?" I heard the one and only, my mother say as she entered the room.

i glared at her.

"Here's what's gonna happen darling. You are going to a different timeline, where the world is completely different. No five, no mom, no sister, no commission. I never want to see you again." She said.

Thank god.
__________________________________