Chapter 48 - I don't deserve to live

Start from the beginning

I went towards mom and grabbed her hand.  She stood up.

"Mom" I whispered, and hugged her. She was stiff but hugged me back.

"He cheated on me dhruv, he left me,  you will leave me too " She muttered.

"No I won't leave you " I whispered.

She is broken!

Her mind is not in her right state, she needs to rest.

I pulled back and held her hand, and kissed her palms.

"See I am still holding your hands." I said. She shook her head.

"Let's  take you home " I said.  She shook her head.

"I won't go back, I won't be able to show them my face. " She said.  I shook my head.

"They hate me dhruv, they will hate me" She said tears were in her eyes.

I took a deep breath,  what would have happened to Grandma and grandpa,  they love her so much.

I was angry on her actions, did she even thought about them!

"I am taking her home,  Thanks Buddy for saving her. " I said.

He  hesitated  but nodded.
"My driver will drop both of you" he ordered.
I wanted to argue but I can't do it now, so I nodded. The driver showed me the way.

I dragged her to the car, she tried to free her hand but I held it tight.

I made her sit inside and then I sat.
---------------------------------
Third person pov :

Dhruv and Dhrisha reached at her house.

Dhrisha was scared to go back. She didn't wanted go back and face them.

But dhruv was angry, he grabbed her hand and dragged her again  out with him.

"Leave my hand Dhruv" she whispered.

He thanked the driver and  walked towards her door.

Dhrisha wriggled, she tried to go but he didn't left her hand.

He rang the doorbell
=====================

Devika was sitting at her sofa waiting for dhrisha, her father was sitting on the dinning table chair, when they heard a doorbell.  She didn't move but there was continuing ringing,  she got irritated and got up to check.

'who wants to spoil my mood again! First because of what happened in morning ! Now the person who is ringing the bell. '
She thought.

"Coming! " she shouted opened the door.

She was about to snap at the person but stopped when she saw dhruv holding dhrisha left hand and she was wriggling trying to escape.

"Di" She said in shock.

Dhruv stepped inside but dhrisha was not moving.  He dragged her inside with force and  he left her hand, she ended falling on sofa.

Her father got up seeing dhruv and came towards him, He saw dhrisha back, who was half lying on sofa.

Hearing this commotion her mother came and saw dhrisha closed her eyes and dhruv standing there furiously.

"What is this dhruv? " he asked,

"Ask your daughter! " Dhruv said angrily.

He glanced at her daughter and then at dhruv.

"What happened? Can anyone tell me!" he  raised his voice at dhruv.