One Shot - Kohai

"Failed Male Interrogation"

I walk inside a dimly lit room with a teenage boy wearing a mask and red hoodie sitting at the steel table in the middle of the empty room. I look under the table and see he's wearing a black mini-skirt and black thigh-highs with black slip-on sneakers.

I stand up straight and sit down at the table on the other side of the table across from him.

I tap my folders of papers on the table and lay them down neatly on the table.

I clear my throat.

"Do you know why I'm here?" I said.

He looks at me with anger in his eyes. "You're here to mess with me."

Such an aggressive tone coming from someone wearing a mini-skirt.

"No. I'm here because I heard you taken the vaccine."

He continues to glare at me. "And?"

"Are you having any side effects?"

He looks away. "Not really."

I grab fold and pull out a sheet of documents.

"Are you sure about that?" I said.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Hmm."

I look at the documents.

"It says here you've been expressing unusual behavior. Playing League of Legends, less exercising, wearing feminine clothing, and much more behaviors," I said.

He looks at me. "I'm not gay!"

"I didn't say you were. I'm just saying your behavior has been unusual for a male."

"I'm non-conforming," he said crossing his arms.

I fix my glasses. "Is that what this is?"

I pull out another document.

"How about these messages between you and your senior?" I said holding a photo of text messages.

"How did you get that?" he said looking concerned.

"He was hired by us to talk to you," I said then looked at the photo. "In these exchanges, you expressed you wanted to have a relationship with him. Why is that?"

I can see his face turn red behind the mask. "We were playing."

"He wasn't."

"I was."

I rub my chin. "Unusual joke for a teenage boy to make towards another boy."

"People make gay jokes all the time."

"Yours are unusual. 'I want you to use me Daddy UwU', sounds strange."

He stands up slamming his hands on the table. "You're making it strange."

"Sit down I'm not finished," I said. "Here it shows you sending him in the fit you're wearing right now."