"How you lived in there, you may have known it by another name, but one of the names that place has is the dome."

"Ahh, I didn't know that, so I think it's time for us to start moving to another place; otherwise, it will get too late. Show me the way, and I'll call them."

"Right, it's time to go as far away from here as possible."

I walked to the center and spoke loudly for everyone to hear, using my ability to make the sound clearer.

"Folks, we'll have to go a bit further from here. We're heading towards the island, where we'll be safe. The path there won't be quick or easy, but we'll go through the shadows, the trees will hide us, and I'll use barriers. Nevertheless, we're still very close to them today, so we need to go a bit further before resting. Please follow us."

No one complained much; some even said they were tired, but nothing was worse than the dome. I kept walking until I reached where Eyder was, then he directed us, and we walked. When we saw a cave and we had been walking for at least three hours, it was almost midnight, or had it already passed? The truth was, I wasn't sure, but we decided to enter and rest. I placed a barrier at the entrance and another at the far end, where people were. Some people started making fires; there were one or two who had some kind of ability to help or create fire. Of course, I had already acquired those abilities as well.

We built a fire, Eyder and I, near the cave's entrance.

"Does the fire appear on the other side of the barrier?" he asked.

"No."

"Perfect, then let's take turns keeping watch tonight; I'll take half, and you take half."

"You can sleep; I'll stay awake. You know, I'm not tired at all."

"I'm not tired either, but since it's like that, please wake me up if anything happens."

I really wasn't tired—not tired at all. In fact, what I felt was excitement, anticipation for what was to come, a little fear of the unknown, but still excitement. Not knowing what will happen is scary, but doing nothing for things to happen is even scarier.

I played with the fire until I realized that the sun was rising. I left the cave at the same moment and stood there watching the sunrise. It was so beautiful, with the light coloring the clouds and the sky; it looked like a work of art. I felt a tear running down my face; it was beautiful. I was free and without a blindfold; I was happy just to be able to see that beautiful landscape. I realized that we were on the edge of a cliff, which I hadn't noticed when we arrived at night, and it was even more beautiful from a higher perspective.

I felt the breeze in my hair; it was a sensation like no other.

— Eyder —

I woke up and didn't see her; it worried me. Where was she? The fire was almost out, and the light was getting stronger; it was already dawn, but where could she be? It took me a while to shake off the sleep that had invaded me, but I took a look inside the cave. For a moment, I thought I had dreamed that she had escaped with us; that's when I looked outside, stepping out of the barrier.

For a moment, the light hit my eyes forcefully, and I couldn't see anything. Only after a while did I see her. I saw her hair strands fluttering in the morning breeze; she looked stunning. I didn't even realize it, but I stood there watching her as if her beauty prevented me from moving. It was only after a while that I managed to say:

"Good morning!"

"Good morning," she replied, opening a smile as she turned to face me.

"How did you spend your time?"

"Playing with fire"

I didn't doubt it.

"We need food for a lot of people," I said.

"We'll have to hunt."

"I would prefer to buy food in the city, but there are too many of us; hunting would attract attention."

"Attract attention? Won't we stay quiet?"

"But what about the animal's carcass? It's visible that someone passed through here."

"If it's just food scraps, it will be obvious. At least if it's an animal's carcass, they might think it was a larger animal that hunted it."

She got me; she was right. I may not have lived in captivity, but even she, imprisoned, had excellent logical reasoning. After all, she managed to come up with an escape plan and fled with several people. It's true she used me in the plan, but she used the same plan that Reid had thought of.

"So let's hunt," I said. "In this case, I think today we should hunt and set traps for the next few days."

And that's what we did. We had the hunted animal for lunch, and for those who wanted to keep it to eat during the journey, we informed them that we wouldn't have many stops and that we would only prepare one meal in the evening and one during the day. We set off on our journey, which would be almost endless since we had to walk slowly to reach the place to go to the island.

 We set off on our journey, which would be almost endless since we had to walk slowly to reach the place to go to the island

Hello everyone, how are you? I hope you are well! I brought another brand new chapter for you to read, I hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and comment so I know what you think, this feedback is very important to me!

I hope you enjoyed!

Have a good weekend everyone and I hope to see you next Friday with another chapter!