Chapter 12

Dvapara Vasi's are utterly confused, their faces turned pale and looked as if they had seen a ghost. Samay Dev, Devi Niyati, Krishna, Balram and Astha Bharya are the only ones who seem to know what is going on. "How is this possible? How does Suhasini Devi know about our kids true origin? Samay Dev please answer our questions, how does Devi Suhasini know about the kids truth?" Asked Vidur confusedly. Samay Dev sighed and replied "We have to watch Mahamantri Vidur." The screen started playing again, "Suhasini Devi, I am actually surprised with your behavior. Any other person in your place will do everything in their hands to stop their kids from leaving them. Yet here you are worried about if they will unite with their elder sister or if they will unite with their actual families. Are you not going to miss them? What about your sons and daughters-in-law? Are they not going to miss them? How are you so ready to let them go?" Narad ji asked curiously. Suhasini Deci laughed but the laugh was different, it sounded tired and defeated. She then turned towards Krishna's idol in the room and said "Look at him Narad ji. Shri Krishna, an avatar of Narayan. I pray to him everyday, asking him not to take my great grandkids away from me, but I know that won't happen and it is really selfish of me. Then I remind myself everyday about how even he had to move away from his Yashoda Maiya. He is god and had to move from his family he loves, the love of his life and he lived, he lived through it all. My kids are mere humans in front of him, they have to do it too. About my family, Only I know the true origin of my great grandkids Narad ji, they don't. I know the second the kids leave for Dvapara Yuga my family will forget about them. I will be the only one to remember them."

Narad ji signed sympathetically and asked her "How will you do it Suhasini Devi?" Suhasini once again smiled sadly and replied "Just like Yashoda Maa did when her Kanha was distanced from her. I will live the rest of my life with their memories, that will be enough for me. I will be dying soon anyway. Death will come for me soon and till then I will live with their memories. I will live happily reminiscing their childhood moments, their laughter, their mischievous acts and their lovely moments. I know there is nothing I can do to stop them, so I will support them instead. I will pray for them, for their safety, health and happiness. That's all that is in my hands right now Narad ji." Kuruvanshis were feeling multiple emotions. They were guilty, happy, sad and scared. Yet they can't do anything just like Suhashini Devi, because Niyati is not in their hands. They can't change their destiny no matter what. They looked back at the screen when they heard Suhasini Devi ask "You have still not answered my question Narad ji, when will they be going back?" "Soon Suhasini Devi, soon. They might meet their sister here or in Dvapara Yuga, I can't say anything about that right now but I know they will unite soon." "I hope so too. I just wish Akshu, Aaru, and Rishu can get to know about her before leaving. I don't want them to be confused and sad about everything that happened and will happen."

Shakuni, still wondering about how a mere human like Suhasini Devi knew about the kids truth, he couldn't stay quiet any longer and asked Samay Dev "Samay Dev whatever you are showing us doesn't explain how Devi Suhasini knows about the kids true origins. We are really eager to know about that so please explain to us mere humans how she knows the truth about these kids?" Samay Dev sighed irritated and replied "Gandhar Raj, don't you know the meaning of patience or have you never heard of it?" He paused the screen and turned towards the rest of the audience and explained "Suhasini Devi knew her grandson Karthik and nephew won't have any kids due to a curse, so she prayed to every god possible. One day Rishi Narad went up to her and told her to perform a yagna without any of the family's knowledge, he also told her she will have 4 great grand-kids and 2 grandkids. The kids were going to be your saviors. Suhasini Devi didn't trust him but was desperate so she did it. Soon her grandson and nephew had kids. Slowly Kairav, Vansh, Kaira, and Akshu were born and Naira died. Suhasini Devi grew suspicious; she once again met with Narad ji and demanded of him how everything happened and who he was. Rishi Narad clearly explained everything to her and that is how Suhaini Devi knows about everything."