Chapter 5

The screen then showed a huge building named Goenkas Pvt Lmt. Kairav is seen on the screen in a meeting. "So Mr. Gupta I want this presentation to be submitted within two weeks. Then we will hold a final meeting to give it to the client." Kairav informed Mr. Gupta. Mr. Gupta nodded his head and replied "Of course sir. We will make the final changes and submit it to you soon sir. Thank you." Kairav smiled and said "Since we solved this issue and there is nothing else to discuss I will end the meeting and you can leave." Slowly everyone left the meeting room except for Kairav and his PA, Mr. Singh. Kairav turned towards Mr. Singh and asked him "Mr. Singh, did you do the work I asked you to do?" Mr. Singh nodded his head and replied "Yes sir, I did. I looked for the girl everywhere and found her. We found out that she will resign from her company today and is planning on moving to Udaipur." "Udaipur?" Kairav exclaimed excitedly. "Haa sir. The people we hired to look for Kaira mam have found her. They have been following her for a few days and found out that she is a lawyer. Her name is Krishna Joshi. She used to work in Veerendra Pratap Singh's company as their official lawyer but she will resign today. They also found out that she is looking for her original family sir. She will be moving to Udaipur in a few days with all her belongings." Kairav excitedly hugged Mr. Singh and exclaimed "Wow Mr. Singh, thank you so much for giving me this information," and then asked Mr. Singh "Do they have her phone number or something? A way we can contact her?" Mr. Singh looked down and replied "No sir they don't have any information of hers to get in contact with directly. Our boys are still looking." Kairav dejectedly sat down on his chair and sighed. At the same moment they heard Vansh say "Don't worry Mr. Singh, tell the boys to try their best. We want her contact information soon." Mr. Singh nodded and said "don't worry sir I will tell the boys to try their best and work hard,." and left the room.

"We are so close to finding her yet we aren't able to. I don't understand Vansh, why can't I get in contact with my sister. All I want is to reunite my family but why is god making it so hard for it to happen?" Kairav dejectedly asked Vansh. Vansh sighed and replied "We will find her Kairav, trust me we will. We started looking for Kaira di a few years ago and look at us now, we are so close to finding her. Don't lose your hope now Kairav. If god really didn't want us to meet Kaira di we wouldn't have gotten this far. Besides we ourselves will also try to look for her, I am sure we will definitely find her soon." Kairav nodded his head and both brothers left the room. "Wow! The bond between these two brothers makes me so happy. Hey Narayan, please make sure this bond doesn't get destroyed under any circumstances and will always be like this." Rajmata Kunti prayed to Vishnu dev. Kanha smiled and replied "Don't worry bua, even if the world turns upside down their bond will not be affected." The brothers then get into a car and Vansh is driving them home when Kairav asks Vansh "By the way Vansh what happened to you? You came in earlier than I expected. Is everything okay? You were supposed to supervise the hotels for an extra hour right?" Vansh heaved a sigh and replied "Don't ask me Kairav. I understood one thing today. Our sisters will be the end of us one day." Kairav laughed at Vansh's reply and asked him "Okay which sister of ours made you come to that conclusion." Vansh took his phone out, opened his messages and exclaimed "Choti Babbar Sherni, who else. Look at those messages, what am I supposed to do when my sister messages me like that!" "What does Aru mean by these messages? Vansh, explain everything clearly, please!" Kairav asked Vansh confusedly.

Vansh stopped the car on the side of the road and replied "I got a call from Aru an hour back. She said Bhayya quickly look at your messages. Apparently, she tried to call you but you didn't answer," As soon as Vansh said that Kairav looked at his phone, he sheepishly smiled and said "Haa, my phone has been silent since I was in a meeting," Vansh glared at Kairav for a minute and continued "Then she messages me with those messages."

Vansh and Aaru's msg conversation:

A: Vansh Bhayya I tried calling Kairav bhayya but he didn't answer.