Chapter 9

Hello Readers, 

I apologize for not updating in a long time even though I said I would. Also thank you guys so much for supporting this book and for voting and commenting. It really means a lot  and here is another update.

Please ignore any and all grammatical and spelling errors and continue voting and commenting.

Thank you!

Vansh's reply made Kairav and Dwapar Vasis go through multiple emotions. On one hand Kairav and the rest are happy that they all will unite with Kaira. However there is a small worry in their minds and hearts 'Would the three girls accept them?'. Abhimanyu, who was three at that time ran to Krishna and asked him "Mama Krishna, Pitamahi said Angaraj Karn and Pitashri are brothers, so that makes all of us cousins right? Then why can't we stay together? Cousins all live together right? Why can't we? " At the same time Vrishaketu ran towards Krishna and asked "Mama Krishna I want to spend time with Akshu di, Aaru di and Rihsu di. Why can't they all live with us? Why is Kairav bhai saying that they will have to separate when they come here?" Krishna sadly smiled at the two young kids. He made both of them sit next to him and replied "My dear nephews not everything we think happens accordingly, if it did Devi Niyati would not exist. We should focus on our actions and wait for the Karma of our actions. Currently Vansh and Kairav are confused and tense. That is why they are forgetting this fact but once they get here they might live with all of you together. Who knows what Niyati has in plan." Everyone around Krishna were lost in thought while Draupadi was staring at Abhimanyu and Vrishaketu.

The screen started playing and Kaira's house was shown. "I have already told you what kind of information I want about the Goenka family, why are you still asking me dumb questions about it?" Kaira yelled at the phone and threw the glass mug in her hand. The glass broke into a million pieces and everyone present was shocked. Duryodhan and Ashwatthama started laughing. "Why are you three laughing?" Nakul asked them in confusion. Duryodhana took a deep breath and replied "Nothing anuj, just the similarities between father and daughter. This is definitely entertaining." Duryodhan laughed again. "Similarities?" Suthanu asked, confused. "Haa, my niece similarities. Even Karn has a habit of destroying things when he gets mad." Duryodhan explained, chuckling. "Arey mitr you forgot to inform them about the main difference."Ashwatthama said looking at Duryodhan. He then turned towards Suthanu and said "The main difference between the father and daughter duo is Kaira throws objects that are present in her hand when she gets mad. Karn smashes them into dust. Except for that everything is similar. Even their faces. They look like they are done with everything on this planet and just want to take sanyas." "Arey mitr you totally forgot about the eyes." Duryodhan reminded Ashwatthama laughing.

Before Ashwatthama can continue explaining, Karn rolled his eyes and sarcastically asked his two amazing friends "Are you two done talking about my daughter and my anger habits or is there more?" Ashwatthama and Duryodhan looked at each other once again and burst out laughing. Before they could reply Vrishaketu cutely ran towards them and asked the naughty duo "Kakashree tell me more about what my baba does when he is angry and does Kaira di do it too? What about Kairav Bhayya?" Everyone awed and laughed at Vrishaketu's questions while Karna fondly rolled his eyes at his son. "Well my dear nephews, Kaira, Vrishasen, Satyasen, Susena and Dvipata got your fathers anger. The rest of you are calm like Vrushali bhabhi and Urvi bhabhi." Duryodhan replied with a smile. Vrishaketu thought about it for a second and once again asked Duryodhan "Does that mean half of my siblings will explode like volcanoes everytime they get angry?" Ashwatthama, confused at Vrishaketu's question, asked him "Who told you people explode like volcanoes when they get mad?" Vrishaketu then looked around the room and pointed his finger at Rajkumar Lakhsman, he then explained "Bhrata Lakshman said when people get angry they explode like volcanoes and throw everything in their hands at others head. He said that was what Lakshmana di was doing." Rajkumari Lakshamana gasped loudly and turned towards her brother with a sharp gaze. Everyone started laughing at siblings. Rajkumar Lakshman quickly ran and hid behind Yuvraj Vrishasen when Rajkumaari Lakshmana warned both of them "Vrishasen stop protecting the monkey behind you else I will punish both of you today!" Rajkumar Lakshman held on to Vrishasen tightly and said "If you let me go now I am dead and you will have to see me on my deathbed. Don't abandon me at this moment bhay."

Rajkumari Bhanumathi rolled her eyes at her kids' antics and walked towards them. She twisted both of their ears and said "You two are ridiculous. You guys are older siblings right now and are acting like little kids. Is this what you want to show to your younger cousins? Look at Vrishaketu, look at how worried he looks." Everyone present in the room turned their heads to Vrishaketu. He looked at everyone and blinked once, then twice, then thrice and said while smiling brightly like the sun, "It's okay you guys can fight, it's actually funny." Everyone stunned by his answer started laughing. "Wow what an amazing reply from the youngest Kuru prince. I have to say Mahamahim Bhishma you should be really proud of Rajkumar Vrishaketu because in all of Kuruvansh he will be known as the cutest prince."Bhishma fondly smiled at Vrishaketu when Rajkumar Lakshman turned towards Bhanumathi and said "Did you hear his answer Matashree? He has no problem, but for now we are leaving this argument here for you and the cutest Kuru prince." Bhanumathi rolled her eyes and everyone went back to sit in their original seats.

The screen started playing again and we could see Kaira taking a deep breath and said "Look I clearly gave you instructions on what I want and when I want it. Just do the work I gave you and nothing else." She cut the call and everyone could see a bunch of boxes around Kaira and things being a bit clumsy around her. "What is Kaira doing Samay Dev?" Karn asked Samay dev. Samay dev smiled kindly and replied "From the looks of it, it seems as if she is moving Angraj Karn." "Moving? Where is she moving?" Rajkumar Satyasen asked no one in particular. When no one replied to his question, Rajkumar Lakshman replied "Well anuj we have to wait and see." This made Rajkumar Satyasen pout. They all heard a voice ask Kaira "By when do you need this information mam?" Kaira rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. She calmly replied "By tomorrow morning. I want all the information about the Goenka's by tomorrow morning." Kaira then cut the call and took a photo that was placed in one of the boxes with teary eyes. The photo was of the Goenka's. "I will find you mumma, papa. I will come back to you guys, I promise."

The Dwapar Vasis felt sad to see the Kuru princess crying like that yet they couldn't do anything. Kaira put the picture frame back in the box and taped it up. One of the workers came and asked her "Mam we moved the furniture into the truck. May we move the boxes now?" Kaira nodded her head and replied "Yeah be careful some of them have glass objects in them." The workers nodded and started moving the boxes. The screen moved again where it showed Kaira's pic on a dart board and several dart pins hanging onto it. Another Dart has hit Kaira's picture, slowly the person who hit the dart board appeared. "Krishna, Krishna Krishna you are planning on meeting your family in Rajasthan. Go ahead, you should, they are your family after all, but what should I do about how you destroyed my bond with my family," Aryan Pratap Singh yelled angrily and threw another dart at Kaira's face. The Dwapar Vasis were shocked, disgusted and annoyed by his actions. Aryan continued "Don't worry Kaira, I will reunite you with your family, just not the ones who are alive." He smirked while throwing another dart at Kaira's picture.

Stunned would not be able to describe the Dwapar Vasis feelings. They were worried and concerned for Kaira, all except 4. Samay Dev, Devi Niyati and Vasudev Krishna knew what was going to happen but there was another person who was smirking while looking at the screen. However his smirk held harmful intentions towards Aryan and Jaganath smiled to himself when he saw the prince. "What does he mean by that? Is he going to kill her?" Rajkumari Lakshmana asked Samay Dev with worry. "Don't worry Duryodhan Nandini, things that are meant to happen will happen no matter how much we try to stop them. Sometimes, the plans that were made to harm us might aid us in life too. Just watch what happens, your sister will be fine." Devi Niyati assured Lakshmana with a gentle smile. Even though the Dwapar Vasis were calmed down after they heard Devi Niyati, they still couldn't settle down the gnawing feeling in their hearts and their minds. Payal who heard what Aryan was saying ran towards Veerendra or Akhil to tell them about the danger Kaira would be in. As soon as she turned to leave, Aryan stood in front of her. He smiled wickedly and said "Hi di!"