Chapter 3

"What is that boy talking about Govind," Dharmraj Yudhisthira asked his cousin Sri Krishna, "Why will my daughter be married to him? Does she even know him or about him?" Yashoda nandan with a calm face and serene smile replied to his cousin "Bhrata shree, how can I answer that question? I am sitting here right with you, then how can I know what is happening in my niece's life?" Kanha's reply made several heads turn towards him. Vasudev Nandini Subhadra asked her brother "Acha Bhaiiyaa! So you don't know anything that is going on in my daughter's life?" Kanha naughtily replied "Of course I don't Subhadra. What kind of question is it? I am present here with you all and you are asking me questions as if I am Devi Niyati or Dev Samay? How is this fair?" Before anyone could reply a voice interrupted and told Devi Subhadra "Haa Subhadra you are expecting too much from your brother! The only thing he is good at is stealing Makhan and playing games with his words." While Kanha dramatically held his hand to his heart and let out a loud gasp everyone present started laughing, except an uncle *cough* Shakuni *cough*. "How can you say something like that about your husband, priye?" Kanha asked dramatically. While Arjun asked Devi Satyabhama "How dare you say something like that about my friend Devi Satyabhama? Look at my poor friend, how hurt he is," turning towards Kanha.

Due to Kanha ji's mini drama session the tense atmosphere turned light but the doubt about Akshara's marriage still lingered in people's minds. "But whatever Jyesth asked is true. Devi Niyati, does my daughter know about this marriage or about the guy?" Gaandivdari Arjun asked. Devi Niyati kindly smiled at Phalguna and said "Savyasachi I won't be able to answer those kinds of questions. I am only allowed to show you their lives till they get here. However I will assure you, you will watch their weddings." Devi Niyati's reply calmed many of the audience's hearts and made a certain prince's heart stop hammering in his chest.

The screen started playing again and it shifted to Akshara's workplace. The audience were able to see many people wish Akshara good morning and asking how she is. Akshara went into her cabin when a voice called out "Akshu! My dear golden star in the night sky! My ray of hope! My sunshine who turned my world upside down with your great voice, How are you this fine morning?" Akshu laughed at Kiran's funnyness and replied "Kiran I am doing great this morning but why are you so excited this morning. You usually say Monday mornings are the worst on this planet. What made you this happy on a Monday morning? Did you propose to your girlfriend?" Kiran laughed at Akshu's questions and replied "Arey Akshu, you will be the first person to know when I propose to my girlfriend and that is not the reason I am happy. I got a call from Birla Medical Hospital. They are hosting a medical camp in Uttar Pradesh next month. They are asking for various popular people to be present there so they can gather donations and help the people in Uttar Pradesh. They specifically asked you to join the camp and provide music therapy for 3 to 4 weeks." Confused, Akshu asked "What? Uttar Pradesh? Kiran, it is a whole other state? And even if Birla Hospital is planning a medical camp wouldn't Aaru know about it? And how long is this trip?" Kiran smiled at Akshu's confused face and said "Akshu you don't have to worry about anything. Even I asked them the same questions. They replied that they still didn't choose the interns for this camp so they didn't tell them about it and that's why Aaru doesn't know about this camp. And camp is for 4 and a half weeks. I know it's in another state and everything but please consider this. This is a great chance to expand our fandom and you will be helping many people with your music." Akshu smiled at Kiran and replied "Don't worry Kiran I will definitely think about this and inform you soon." Kiran smiled as bright as the sun and replied "Thanks Akshu! Thank you so much," and left. After Kiran left Akshu called Aaru to ask if she heard about the medical camp.

The screen then goes back to the Birla Hospital and shows the hospital board, which contains Anand Birla, Mahima Birla, Harshvardhan Birla, Abhimanyu Birla, Neil Birla, Parth Birla, a few well experienced doctors and some other interns including Aarohi in a meeting. Anand Birla starts the meeting saying "Good morning all! Thank you for attending this meeting on such a quick notice. I wanted to inform you all doctors, interns and everyone present here about the upcoming medical camp next month held in Uttar Pradesh. As you all know every year we hold a medical camp in each state. We look up villages or cities where proper medical attention is not provided and help them. This year we chose Uttar Pradesh. Everyone present in this room must attend this camp as the board chose you guys for specific reasons based on your talents. The camp is held next month and will last for 4 to 5 weeks. Other famous influencers and popular celebrities will be present there at times to gain donations for the people of Uttar Pradesh even after we leave. We have also invited the famous singer Akshara Goenka to help us by providing music therapy for the locals present there."