Too Afraid to Let Go

Start from the beginning

"That's alright. I figured you wouldn't want to. Kacchan can be pretty aggressive."

You smirked before flicking his knee.

"How the hell do you know that, fruitcake? You and precious Kacchan get it on behind my back?"

Midoriya went red, frantically waving his arms in front of him as you snickered.

"No, no, no, that's not what I meant at all."

"I'm going to kill both of you if you don't shut the fuck up."

You laughed as Bakugo glared at the two of you, his red eyes narrowed, and you shoved his shoulder a little.

"It's alright, we've all got a little fruity side to us, Blasty."

He smacked your hand away with a growl, and Midoriya shook his head before he leaned forward and rest his forehead against your shoulder. You were surprised for a moment, simply allowing him to rest against you before Midoriya whispered softly.

"It's...so nice seeing you smile. These past few weeks have been so hard...and I know we still have a long way to go before any of us feel really better, but I'm proud of you."

You bit your lip before sighing softly, your hand coming up to run through Midoriya's green curls as your other rubbed against your forehead.

"I'm just fucking tired of being stagnant...if I don't make myself move and get back up, I'll never get out of this damn place...I don't want to end up like my mother, as shitty as it may sound. I have to keep my promise."

Bakugo was silent, simply lying on his back as he watched you and Midoriya, and he then scoffed, crossing his arms. You and Midoriya looked over at him as Bakugo closed his red eyes with a sneer.

"Don't forget that you're still my rival, just as much as Deku, and if you think that for a second I'm going to let you take the number one spot, you're dead wrong. You can be sad all you want, but just stay out of my way if you're not going to pull through and actually graduate."

You made a face at him before smacking him on his stomach, making the man let out a 'oomph!' before he glared hotly at you with his teeth bared.

"Careful, Blasty, I might take that personally."

"Why, you little-"

You rolled your eyes before Midoriya's lips on your cheek made you pause, and he murmured softly.

"I love you. Do you still want to go to dinner with the class?"

You shrugged before rubbing the back of your neck.

"I don't know. I've had too much excitement these past couple of days. I just...want to be alone with my soulmates, really. Plus, I need to take a look around the house and shrine. If I'm going to make this place my home, I want it to look the way I want it to."

Midoriya nodded before he placed a hand at his lips and began to think out loud.

"Well, we could remodel one of the bigger rooms downstairs into a gym, that way you have a way to train and let off steam every once in a while. Iida said the guest bathroom was in need of repairs, so Kacchan and I could probably do some work on it too-"

As he muttered and thought to himself, Bakugo growled before sitting up and smacking Midoriya upside the head. Midoriya yelped and exclaimed.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"You're freaking me out with that damn muttering! Besides, you're talking as if we're going to live here with Dracula, but how do you know that's what she wants? You can't just make fucking decisions without saying something first."