Chapter #121

Chapter #121
Scarlett’s POV
Sam is recording ‘I am Not Nothing’ today and then after our video meeting with Tina Sam is going to record ‘Face to Face’. I had to be carried to the studio because even after a nice bath and massage and sleep I still can’t walk and I am perfectly fine with that. “Ok Ma you gonna actually record today?” Sarah jokes. “Yes I am just count me down.” Sam says through the headset. “What was that about?” I ask Sarah. “We were going to record this yesterday but you called and Ma ran out of here like a bat out of helll.” Sarah says. “Oh.” I say trying not to smile too much. I don't want Sarah teasing me. “Ok Ma three two one go.” Sarah says.

“No one ever made me feel as small as you did”
“No one made me feel as cursed”
“I'd lie awake in bed just staring at the ceiling”
“Wondering if things would get worse”
“I was trapped under your thumb”
“Believing when you called it love”
“But I will forgive myself”
“And start to let it go”
“Accept that who you chose to be”
“Was out of my control”
“And though it might be hard”
“To begin again”
“I'll write myself a brand new story”
“With a happy end”
“I survived”
“So tonight”
“I am taking back my life”
“And I'll show you”
“That I am not nothing”
“I kept my head above the water”
“'Til the moment when all the elements aligned”
“And I could fly away to heal my broken spirit”
“And leave my demons far behind”
“You always said that I was weak”
“But the bravest thing I did was leave”
“So I will forgive myself”
“And start to let it go”
“Accept that who you chose to be”
“Was out of my control”
“And though it might be hard”
“To begin again”
“I'll write myself a brand new story”
“With a happy end”
“I survived”
“So tonight”
“I am taking back my life”
“And I'll show you”
“That I am not nothing”
“Looking up at the sky”
“I think I see the start of a sunrise”
“And I will forgive myself”
“And start to let it go”
“Accept that who you chose to be”
“Was out of my control”
“And though it might be hard”
“To begin again”
“I'll write myself a brand new story”
“With a happy end”
“I survived”
“So tonight”
“I am taking back my life”
“And I'll show you”
“That I am not nothing”
“I'll show you”
“That I am not nothing”

“That was great Ma.” Sarah says when I finish the song and walk into the soundbooth and Bently gets off his bed and comes to me for pets. “Thank you sweetie.” Sam says. “That was about overcoming what Marcus did wasn’t it?” I ask. “Yeah it is and to remind myself and others who listen to it that. I am not nothing.” Sam says sitting next to me on the couch in the soundbooth Bently sitting by her feet. “Oh did you see my post?” Sam grins. “No I haven’t.” I say. “You should take a look.” She says.

“Bold very bold”[SarahJohansson: Natasha Romanoff can do whatever she wants][SamMily: Exactly][ElizabethOlsen: Ha I feel like this should have been in one of the movies][SamMily: OMG SAME][ScarlettJohansson: That seems accurate for Natasha][BenjiM...

“Bold very bold”
[SarahJohansson: Natasha Romanoff can do whatever she wants]
[SamMily: Exactly]
[ElizabethOlsen: Ha I feel like this should have been in one of the movies]
[SamMily: OMG SAME]
[ScarlettJohansson: That seems accurate for Natasha]
[BenjiMily: These memes make my day]

“Ok I like that one.” I tell Sam. “Thank you I try.” She says. “Can you carry me to the office? We have a video meeting with Tina.” I ask. “Of course I can come on Penguin.” She says picking me up bridal style. “Thank you my Beautiful Cinnamon Roll.” I say as she sets me in my desk chair. “Hey you two, how are you doing?” Tina asks as we start the meeting. “I’m good Janina is just like her Mama and loves her sleep so she sleeps through the night.” I say. “And Sam, how is the album coming along? You stopped recording songs for three months before Janina was born.” She asks. “I had a lot going on Tina. Please stop pressuring me the public doesn’t even know I’m working on the album but the more you get on my back about  it the harder it is to actually do it.” I say basically ranting.  “Ok I’m sorry.” Tina says. “I am too. I’m just tired and still angry with you.” I say. “Why we got back together didn’t Benji tell you?” She asks and both Scarlett have a look of shock. “Are you serious?” I ask. “Yeah. Hey Baby can you come here!” Tina calls out. “Be right there!” I hear Benny’s voice in the background. “Hey sweetheart what is it?” He asks. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I ask. “Oh hey sis.” He says. “Don’t hurt him again Tina.” Scarlett says. “I won’t trust me, I don't want to mess this up.” She says genuinely. “Now the Sing 2 premiere is coming up next week. Are you two ready for that?” She asks. “Yes and is there a way we can bring Emma? She really wants to go because she loved the first one so much.” I ask. “I think that can be arranged.” She says. “That would be great because she really wants to go.” Sam says. “I’ll do my magic.” Tina says. “Ok I think that’s all for now you two. See you later and I will give you a call when I get it figured out about Emma going.” Tina tells us. “Thank you Tina, see you soon.” I tell her and we hang up. “That’s where Benny has been sneaking off to.” Sam says. “She sounded genuine when she said she didn’t want to mess it up.” I tell her. “You are better at reading people than me so if you think so I’ll go with it.” Sam says. “I really hope she is able to get Emma to be able to go to the premiere.” I tell Sam. “Me too.” Sam nods. “I also am worried about it being too much. She is only five.” Sam says. “We’ll be with her, she'll most likely be in my arms.” I say. “Ok Mama Bear.” Sam jokes. “You are just as protective if not more.” I tel her. “You’re not wrong.” She smiles. “Come on I have another song Sarah and I agreed to work on today.” Sam says picking me up without warning making me squeal a little which causes her to chuckle.

A/N
Aww little Emma at the premiere would be so cute and Benji and Tina are back together huh? This chapter’s question is what is one habit you’d like to change? For me it would be cutting down on how much caffeine I have everyday. Anygays see you in the next one.