~New workplace~

Y/n's  POV:

 He carried me further into the forest, i kept kicking and yelling at him to let me go but he didnt budge. I eventually gave up and decided to just let him take me away. I was so bored and honestly kind of tired.

The man didnt seem so tired from carrying me for so long. He walked while carrying me over his shoulder for about another 30 minutes or so before we arrived infront of a big manor, the manor seemed abandoned and like it was about to fall apart any minute.

the man huffed and then walked up to the manor, opening the door and walking in. The manor was a bit run down on the inside but still very beautiful,  the place was full of life.. disturbing life. 

A man with cut up cheeks and bleached skin sat on the couch with what looked like a Link look a like elf, but with blood running down his eyes. A monochrone clown sat by an old dusty piano, playing pop goes the weasel but out of tune for a little girl in a pink bloody dress.

The man who was carrying me huffed and turned to the right, walking up a pair of stairs, the stairs creaked under each step. 

" OOO JACKYY, WHOS THAT BEAUTY ON YOUR SHOULDER??" the elf asked, smirking and licking his lips. i cringed but the man who carried me didn't answer him and continued to walk up the stairs to the second story. He walked down the corridor for a bit before stopping infront of a door with a golden plate on it "The Operator" it said on the plate. The blue masked man knocked on the door before walking in. 

"i got your girl" the blue masked man said, his voice deep, almost sounding like a growl. he then put me down in front of the desk and behind the desk sat a tall, tall man with skin white as snow, no face and in a tux.

"Good Job, Eyeless Jack, you can go ahead and leave for now.." The Operator said, Eyeless Jack as i assumed his name was, nodded and then left the room, leaving me in the room with the tall creature.

"Hello Child, im The Operator, or otherwise known as Slenderman..and you, my child are very special.." Slenderman said, pulling out a  few papers, He handed me some of the papers, the papers being new articles about crimes and also pictures taken at crimes.. my crimes.

" You're very talented, Arrow murderer..." He mumbled. i looked up at him completely shocked by his words. 

"How do you know that..?" i asked quietly, quivering.

"I have my sources.. Now, i wanted to ask if you would like to work for me, you would get a place to live which is untrackable. You get food, water, clothes and the most important.. coworkers and no police." The Oparator said 'smiling'. I sighed and thought for a second.

"If i don't wanna work for you?" i asked quietly, looking up at him. 

"You'll die" He stated. I nodded and thought for a bit before sighing loudly

"I don't have much of a choice.. so why not, love free food" i said smirking. He nodded and then handed me a paper.

"Sign here and there, then you're done and you work for me" He said. I smirked, took one of his fancy ass pens and signed. After i had signed i felt a horrifying, unbearable pain by my lower stomach. I gasped and grabbed my shirt, pulling it up to look at it.

A circle with a cross in the middle started burning into my skin as some kind of mark.

"What the FUCK.. is this? i never agreed on getting a fucking tattoo!" I hissed, gritting my teeth.

"Your mark. You're now officially a Proxy. You're like everyone else." He stated, Grabbing a few other papers to sign and read. I grunted, stood up and walked towards the door.

"My room?" i asked

"Your room will be finished in a few days, for now.. you'll have to share..with Eyeless Jack.. the one that brought you here." He said, i huffed and walked out, holding my hand over my lower stomach.

Outside stod Jack.

"I'll show you to our room, then you can go grab some stuff from your apartment" He growled, his voice sent shivers down my spine, its was a gruff and low tone to his voice. Kinda Sexy.

I nodded and followed him down the hall and towards a brown dusty, old door with  a golden plate on it. E.J & Y/N. I stared at the plate. i never liked my real name, i wanted that changed to Arrow Murderer or something cool.

He opened the door and a stench swallowed me. It smelled like metal, rotten flesh and more. it was disgusting, i frowned and pinched my nose. 

"This is where you'll be staying for the next few days. this or nothing, get used to it Darling." He huffed while walking into his room. My head spun, the way he said 'Darling' made my knees weak, i wanted nothing more than for him to call me that again.

After he showed me our room, i walked back out the room, down the hall and down the stairs were everyone else was. The elf was still there, along with the man with the bleached skin. The monochrome clown and bloody girl was nowhere in sight.

The elf turned it's head towards me and smirked.

"Ooo.. pretty girl is back" He glitched forward and stood right infront of me.

"BEN..BEN Drowned, and you are?.." he asked, holding his hand forward for me to shake. I grabbed his hand and shook it slowly

"Y/n..Y/n L/n.." I said to him quietly. He smirked.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl, that bleached joker wannabe over there is Jeff.. or as i call him Jeffy Weffy to annoy him" He smirked. The bleached joker wannabe named Jeff turned his head towards the elf and flipped him off. i smiled

"nice, uhm i gotta go, i need to grab my shit" i said letting go of his hand and walking away from them.

"Oh by the way, Y/n! You got a nice ass" The elf said before winking at me. I internally gagged and walked out the door.

leaving the manor.