~ The Return ~

Y/n's POV:

I slowly creept up to the bedroom window which i guess he had left open. I looked around my room for more arrows and then slowly snuck out to the living room, getting ready to attack the big creature until a floorboard creek and it was not  me. I spun around only to be met with that same dark blue mask.

I jumped back to create some distance between us. " back so soon?" i asked with a big grin on my face that quickly faded as the man simply stared at me. After standing in silence for a bit i decided that it was time to run, i headed towards the front door and ran out through it.

The masked man followed closely behind and after a few minutes of running we both were on the ground, he was on top of me with my hands pinned above my head and with my scalpel in his pocket, my bow and arrows out of reach. He was out of breathe and so was i.

His hand ran up my body again looking for more weapons " OKAY CAN YOU STOP THAT? I DONT HAVE MORE WEAPONS! YOU HAVE MY SCALPEL AND MY BOW AND ARROWS ARE OVER THERE!" i screamed. His hand stopped on my waist, his hand was big and cold.

"Why do you want me to stop? your obviously enjoying it" He said, my cheeks turned red and my hands flew right to his mask wanting him off. " SHUT UP YOU BIG PERV!" i screamed as i shuffled away from him and right into a tree, " oh im the perv?" he chuckled. I stared at him as he stood up, now when he was much closer i could just see how tall he was it honestly scared me a bit.

" you know you are quite annoying! why do you keep on coming back?!" i screamed at him, i was tired and sick of him. " you're fascinating, you're cute when you focus on shooting someone in the head with an arrow, you're really hot when you slit the throat of someone with your scalpel, thats really the only reason why i came back, you made me come back" He said, I blushed hard and looked away from him. He got closer to me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed and kicked, I didn't wanna go with him.

"LET ME GO YOU PSYCHO!" I screamed, he just chuckled and continued to walk.