Chapter 6: Gossip and talking about love interests with Alaina and Kevin

Adam woke up and got dressed for work, headed to his pickup and drove to work.

The Atwater house with Kevin and Alaina

Kevin was making breakfast for Him, Vinessa, Jordan and Alaina, who comes downstairs, dressed in her hospital scrubs and eats her breakfast before helping her siblings to the car.

Kevin drives her to work and makes sure she got inside safe and then drives Vinessa and Jordan to daycare and school and then he heads to work as well, unaware of what is going down at the hospital with Alaina and her secret best friend Will Halstead, who worked at the same hospital.

The Halstead House with Jay and Will 

Jay was helping Will downstairs because Will's leg was still in a cast and he needed help and he handed Will a plate of breakfast and Will ate before putting on his tennis shoes and he drives Will to work and helps him inside the hospital since he refused to use crutches, saying they would slow him down and Jay had to hold in his laugh because he already knew that Will was going to say that and Will is in for the shock of his life, Even Alaina was shocked by this statement and her face turned redder than a tomato and she almost would have fainted if Will hadn't caught her.

Doris loudly said," I CAN'T  BELIEVE  YOU AND ALAINA ARE DATING, CONGRATULATIONS!

Alaina said," Huh? What are you talking about, Doris? Me and Will are not dating each other.

Will said," She's like my little sister, No offense, Alaina but I think of you as a sister and not as a girlfriend. I'm sure whoever you want to date will be very lucky to have you, Alaina, best friend.

Alaina Said," I agree, bestie, Not to mention, I don't want if I to date right now. I just started here.

Will said," Same here. Let's get settled into our jobs and we'll talk about dating when we want to.

Maggie said," I can't believe you spread rumor to the entire hospital yesterday afternoon. Doris.

April said," You just made up a lie and hoped it was true. that was wrong Doris and I'm telling Sharon so that way she's aware of what is going on here and Trust me, I'll tell her everything.

The rest of the day went on smoothy and then they headed home with their siblings.

The Halstead house with Jay and Will 

Jay helped Will into the house and helped into his bed and He could see something was upsetting Will so he asked," What's wrong Will, why are you so down? did something happen at work that you want to talk about, little brother? please talk to me, Willy. I'm here for you, Willy.

Will said," Doris spread a rumor about me and Alaina dating to the entire hospital, big bro.

Jay couldn't believe someone would do this to his baby brother, He was downright mad. 

Jay rubbed Will's back in order to comfort him and he noticed that Will was asleep before he headed to the living room to watch Tv for a little bit until it was time for dinner and hockey.

Jay decided that he was going to be even more protective of Will after what happened today.    Dinner arrived and Jay forced Will to eat dinner and Will eats his dinner and then heads to bed.                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jay then heads to bed himself and checks on Will before heading to bed for the night.

With Alaina Atwater and Kevin Atwater, at the Atwater house

Alaina steps out of the car and heads inside and heads to her room, embarrassed by what happened at work and she was crying, which went noticed by her brother. He asked," What's wrong, little sister, you can talk to me. I'll always listen to you, you know that, right, sis?

Alaina said," Doris spread a rumor about me and Will dating to the entire hospital, big bro.

Kevin  couldn't believe someone would do this to his baby sister, He was downright mad.

Kevin rubbed Alaina's back and he noticed she woke up and she said," I might have a crush on someone, thought, Kevin. His name is Adam Ruzek and he works in the Intelligence unit.

Kevin was shocked that she already had a crush on someone but he was happy for her.

Kevin said," I'm happy for you, Little sister. I might  have a crush on someone too. It's a girl.

Alaina said," May I please know who is your mystery crush big brother Kevin? come on, please?

Kevin said," Yes you may know who I have a crush on. I met the most beautiful woman in the world, her name is Kim Burgess and she is very shy and she is nervous around strangers. 

Alaina said," I am happy for you, Kevin. I hope she feels the same way about you.

Kevin said," me too, sis. I hope Adam likes you too. you deserve to be happy, little sister.

Kevin decided that he was going to be even protective of Alaina after what happened today.

Kevin made dinner and he forced Alaina to eat dinner and Alaina eats her dinner and then heads to bed.

Kevin then heads to bed himself and checks on Alaina before heading to bed for the night

Jordan and Vinessa are already asleep.

Kevin Atwater's twin sister story. Adam Ruzek ×OC storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara