Chapter 5: Karaoke Night at Molly's and the Romance plot begins?

Will was at Molly's with his older brother Jay when He saw Alaina arrive with her brother Kevin and sits down next to her brother and smiles at him without her brother noticing and Will does the same thing. Maggie Lockwood was there as well and so was April Sexton, having fun when.

all of a sudden, Alaina walked up to the Karaoke machine and asked to if she could sing a song and Otis said yes, so he handed her the Mic and she begins to sound beautifully to a beautiful song.    

Lyrics and beginning of the song

I'm  going under and this time I Fear there's no one to save me. This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               I need somebody to heal, somebody to know, somebody to have somebody to hold

It's easy to say but it's never the same, I guess I KINDA of liked the way you numbed the pain

Now the day bleeds into Nightfall and you're not not here to get me thorough it all

I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug, I was getting Kinda used to being someone you loved

I'm going under and I fear there's no one to turn to.

This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you

Now I need somebody to know, somebody to heal, somebody to have, just to know it feels

It's easy to say bur it's never the same

I guess I Kinda of liked the way you helped me escape

now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all

I  let my guard down and then you pulled the rug

I was getting Kinda of used to being someone you loved and I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes I fall into your arms, I'll be safe in your sound until I come back around

Now the day bleeds into night and you're not here to get me through it all.

I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug

I was getting Kinda of used to being someone you loved 

Now the day bleeds into Nightfall you're not here to get me through it all.

I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug

 I was getting Kinda used to being someone you loved

I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug

I was getting Kinda used to being someone you loved 

Lyrics and ending of the song 

Adam clapped for Alaina's song, and all of Molly's customers cheer for her. Alaina stepped down from the stage and sat by her brother just as Will goes up to the stage and sings  a romantic song.

she then sees the young man she met Earlier at the hospital, sitting by himself and she wanted to be friends with him, so she walked over to him and sat right beside him and he noticed her.  

Alaina said," Hi my Name is Alaina Atwater, it's nice to meet you, Mr..

Adam said," My name Is Adam and it's nice to meet you as well, Alaina. Thank you for taking good care of my aunt Mary and Uncle Max earlier. They are like my second set of parents to me.

Alaina said," It's no problem, Adam and I'm glad that they are okay as well. want to be friends?

Adam said," I would love that. want to get out of here and go to the park with me and hang out?

Alania said," same. let's get going right now. It's 7:00 pm. let's hurry to the park now, Adam.

Adam paid for her and his drinks and headed to the park to look at the night sky and hang out.

With Kevin Atwater 

Kevin was sitting by himself when he saw the most beautiful woman with the most beautiful brown hair and brown eyes he ever seen walk over to him, wearing a dark green dress with a dark green sweater and dark green flats and her hair fell down to her waist and it was in front of her and she looked very shy and unsure of herself, and was very cautious about talking.

Kevin said," Hi, My name is Kevin Atwater, what's your name? you want to sit with me?

Kim said," my name is Kim Burgess and it's nice to meet you, Kevin. I would to sit with you.

Kim sits across from Kevin and they start talking and getting to know each other better.

Kevin said," so what are your favorite hobbies? I like playing baseball and basketball.

Kim said," I like playing Tennis and Soccer. what's your favorite kind of music genre?

Kevin said," I like classic and rock. what about you, Kim? what kind of music do you like?

Kim said," I like country, Classic and Rock music. they are my top 3 kinds of music I enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     What Kim and Kevin didn't know was that they were going to fall in love each other soon.

with Alaina Atwater and Adam Ruzek

Alaina was sitting next to Adam and they are talking about their jobs and getting to know each other better as friends and didn't realize they were going to fall in love each other soon.

Adam said," We should head home now before our families get worried for us.

Alaina said," you're right. see you around, Adam and stay safe out there, okay?

Adam said," of course and make sure to stay safe as a doctor, Alaina.

Adam drove Alaina home and walked her to the door like a gentleman and Alaina stepped inside the house and Adam headed home for the night. Alaina got a shower and got dressed in nighttime clothes and headed to bed, and Kevin heads to bed as well.