Chapter 7: a day inside The Intelligence Unit and couples are formed

At the Halstead House with Jay and Will

Will had woken up from a nightmare, Crying and Jay was there in an instant to comfort him.

Jay said," I'm here. you're safe. It's me, little bro. I'm always here for you and I love you so much.

Will said," I had a nightmare where you didn't come back from the army and I was left all alone.

Jay felt his heart break for his little brother Will and hugged him to try and comfort him. he stayed to keep Will company and saw that Will was beginning to wake up. he said," Hi Willy. 

Will said," Hey Jay. After work, can we please watch a movie together, have a brother night?

Jay said," of course, baby bro. whatever you want. Let's get ready for work, okay, little bro.

Will nods and heads to take a shower and he gets dressed for work and heads downstairs.

Will makes breakfast, not being told his brother's friend Antonio Dawson is taking him to work.

Jay comes downstairs, dressed for Work, and he sees that his friend Antonio is here, so he serves Will his breakfast and then gets himself and Antonio some breakfast, Jay's car was in the shop because he crashed it during a car chase and it has to be repaired, so Antonio drives both of them to work and as much he loves the two brothers, he does get annoyed having to drive them.

Jay Said," Will made us breakfast if you want something to eat, Antonio. here, join us, bestie.

Antonio smiled and ate his breakfast, Will was eating his breakfast and Jay was eating his breakfast and Jay cleaned up the table when Everyone finished and Antonio helped Will to the car, due to his leg still being in the cast and he was getting it off today right after work tonight.

Antonio drove Will to work, dropped him off and Watched as Walked inside the hospital and then he drove Jay and himself to work where they saw their friends and boss waiting for them.

Hank said," We have a case. let's get going, you guys. and Halstead, your car is ready today to be picked up. so don't forgot to pick it up at the dealership, do you understand me, Halstead?

Jay said," Yes. sir. I understand. I will pick my car at the dealership right after work, sir.

Hank said," Good. now let's roll, Burgess and Dawson, you take one car, Halstead and I will take the other car, Atwater and Upton in another car and Olinsky and Lindsay in another car. Let's roll. They head to their cars and drive to their respective  crime scenes and analyze the crime scenes and what they found was shocking and almost made Kim Burgess cry.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               With Antonio and Kim at the house where the crime  took place                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Kim found a 9-girl all alone in the streets, and scared.

Kim Knelt down to her height and asked," What's your name and where are your parents?

the little girl said," My name is Gracie Smith and my parents are gone. I'm alone now.

Antonio said," Would you mind coming to the police station with us, little one?

Gracie said," No, Sir. I don't mind at all. Kim picked up Gracie and they took her back to the Police Station to track down her other family so that way she can still have a family to go home to at the end of the day and hopefully they solve this case as well. It's bothered Antonio a lot.