Chapter 10: Jay and Kevin Find out Will and Alaina know each other.

Alaina had just changed into a short-sleeved purple shirt, jeans, a black hoddie and purple tennis shoes with white socks when she saw her best friend Will Halstead, in regular clothes too.

Will was wearing a red short-sleeved shirt, Jeans, a Black hoddie and red tennis shoes with white socks when he sees his best friend Alaina Atwater, in regular clothes too. they looked nice.

Alaina asked," Hey Will, would you mind if I brought my boyfriend with us to bowling night? 

Will said," No, I don't mind if you bring your boyfriend with us to bowling night. It's Adam right?

Alaina said," yep. that's my boyfriend and he is so sweet Will, you and him would be best friends.

Will said," I know so, Alaina. He is a nice guy and I know He  treats you well.  see you Tomorrow. 

Alaina said," see you tomorrow my bestie from Med school. I'm looking forward to Friday night.

What Alaina Atwater and Will Halstead didn't know was that their brothers Jay Halstead and Kevin Atwater heard the conversion and are a little upset at the 2 of them and stared at them.

Jay gently grabbed Will's arm and walked him to the car and they drove home in silence.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Kevin gently grabbed Alaina's arms and walked her to the car and they drove home in silence.                                                                                                                                                                                                            With Jay and Will at the Halstead House

Jay then led Will inside the house and asked him," how long have you and Alaina been best friends? 

Will answered honestly," Me and Alaina have been best friends ever since Med School, Jay.

Jay said," I am not mad that you are friends with Alaina. I promise. I know her brother Kevin. He works with me in the Intelligence Unit and I trust him. I am just overprotective of you, you know.

Will Said," Okay, Jay. Can I still go bowling with her and Adam on Friday, please big brother Jay?

Jay Said," yes you can still go bowling with Alaina and  Adam Ruzek on Friday night.

Will said," thank you, big brother Jay. I am going to make dinner for us, Jay. Will makes dinner.

Will and Jay eat dinner and get showers, dressed in PJ'S and then headed to bed for the night.

With Kevin Atwater and Alaina Atwater at the Atwater house 

Kevin led Alaina inside the house and asked her," long have you and Will been best friends?

Alaina answered honestly," Me and Will have been best friends ever since Med School, Kevin.

Kevin said," I am not mad that you are friends with Will I know His brother Jay. . He works with me in the Intelligence Unit and I trust him. I am just overprotective of you, you know.

Alaina said," Okay, Kevin. Can I still get bowling with him and Adam Ruzek on Friday night?

Kevin said," Yes you can still go bowling with with Will and  Adam Ruzek on Friday night

Alaina said," Thank you, big brother Kevin. I am going to make dinner for us, Kevin. Alaina makes Dinner.

Alaina and Kevin eat dinner and get showers, dressed in PJ'S and then headed to bed for the night.