Chapter 8: our couples get Locked in a elevator alone together Part 1

In Jay and Hailey's house they share with his younger brother Will Halstead

Will was waking up and he made breakfast for Jay, Himself and Hailey, who was staying here. 

He heard Jay and His Girlfriend come downstairs and he serves them breakfast and Hailey said," Thank you, Will for making breakfast for me and Jay. I appreciate it a lot. this looks amazing.

Will said," Thank you for the Compliment, Hailey. I appreciate it a lot and you're welcome.

Hailey Said," No problem, Will and you're amazing house host. It was nice to meet you last night.

Will said," It was nice to meet you too, Hailey. You are amazing Girlfriend to my big brother Jay.

Hailey said," Thank you Will, you're so sweet and kind. Jay is lucky to have you around him.

Will said," Thank you, Hailey. That's really kind of you to say. I appreciate it very much. 

Jay said," Will, I'm driving you to work today. So Let's hurry with Breakfast and get going.

Will softly said," yes big brother. Will you pick me up from work as well? or will Antonio do that? 

Jay Said," I will pick you up from work, Will Halstead. Now let's get going in 10 minutes to work.

Will and Hailey finished their breakfast and head to their cars and jay drives Will to Work and drops him off and then he heads to work with Hailey arriving first, Then His ex-girlfriend Grace Smith showed up at work and she had a baby bump and Jay doesn't know they are his babies.

Kim Burgess showed up next, Then Kevin Atwater and last but not least Adam Ruzek showed up.

They all headed upstairs to find Hank Voight and Alvin Olinsky waiting for them, both had  concerned looks on their faces and Erin Lindsay was already there, she was glaring at both Jay and Hailey, She liked Jay first and she wanted to get together with him first before he confessed his feelings for Hailey, which makes her mad and now she can't tell Jay how she feels about him.

Hank asked," How come you are all late? We have been waiting an hour for the 4 of you. Jay and Kevin always has a good reason to come in late. They has been driving Their and sister brother to and from work.

Kim said," My car broke down, so I had to for 30 minutes for someone to come and fix my car. sorry Boss.

Adam said," I didn't sleep last night, so I slept in a little bit longer than I meant to. sorry boss.

Hailey said," I kept forgetting my stuff so I would have to run inside and it took a long time for me to find my stuff. Sorry Boss.

Hank said," I understand, just don't let is happen again, do you four understand me?  

Kim said," Understood sir. It won't happen. I'll make sure that my car is fixed and running. 

Hailey said," I understand, sir. It'll won happened again. I'll make to remember everything.

Adam said," I promise to wake up at a reasonable hour and go to sleep at a reasonable hour.

Hank said," Good, now let's go. we have a case. twins Alyssa and Theo, who are 1 years old are missing and we need to find them and return them to their parents and find them unharmed.

Kim said," Me and Adam will go talk to the parents, Eleanor and Dave Smith, they are also taking in their nieces and nephews after what happened to Naylee and Luca Smith. 

Hank said," Alright, Head over to Med and talk to the parents and see of they know anything.                                                                                                                                                                                                          Adam and Kim drive over to med to hopefully get an update for the parents Alyssa and Theo.