Specially after continuously staying with her from the past three years. The maximum time we stayed away from eachother was for a week. We were roomates in college and after that we got so comfortable with eachother that we shifted in the same apartment and now we are still together.

I stood there and rubbed my hands, feeling a little cold. The train was going to arrive one hour later and Uncle brought us a hour early I don't know what for.

"Ananya, did you pack some warm clothes?" Aunty asked me and I nodded.

"So wear them if you're feeling cold"

"No,no, I'm okay right now. Thanks" I said and she smiled. The jacket of mine was packed at the bottom of my suitcase. I cannot remove it right now.

"Wear it, whenever you feel cold." I nodded and yawned.

Another problem was that we didn't get tickets in the same compartment. Uncle, Aunty, Abhinav's parents and their another relative -who hugged me the moment they saw me, as they thought of me as Sahil's girlfriend- was in another compartment. I, Sahil, Vivian, relative's both sons and Abhinav, Avyaan were with us. Actually the youngsters divided choose to divide like this, so the elders can enjoy their way and we can enjoy our way.

Maybe it was not a problem, it would be fun. All these people were energetic.

The cold Breeze again touched my skin and I kept my hands on my arms. It wasn't even night, it was just evening and I felt cold and sleepy, why?

My wish to talk was also dead right now. This happens only when my periods are going to come. But it isn't my date yet. Maybe it's nothing.

"Chamatkar" I don't even have the energy to fight with him on the basis of name again.

Opening my eyes, I found his hand holding a grey zip up hoodie. Where did this come from?

"Here, wear this, you'll get cold" he said.

"No, it's okay-" he glared and I took it.

"No formalities between us. We are pretend girlfriend-boyfriend right?" I smiled and nodded.

"Why are you so silent today?" He asked, sitting beside me while I wore the zip up hoodie.

"Nothing, just feeling a bit tired" I answered and he nodded.

"Sleep for a while, there's still time for the train to arrive" he said.

"And where am I supposed to sleep?" I asked him. He kept a hand on the side of my head and kept it on his shoulder and patted my head a few times gently. I closed my eyes again and a soft smile landed on my face.

🦋

We took our respective seats and I yawned. I'm still so sleepy. Sahil woke me up a few minutes before the train arrived. The first thing I got was teasing looks but it's okay. I was sleepy so I didn't mind.

Settling on our seats, Vivian asked me wait as he searched for something on his phone. He then handed me his phone with the photo opened of my head resting on Sahil's shoulder.

"If this is what fake couple looks like, then I would love to be in a fake relationship" he said when no one was around.

"Find a girl first" I told him. I was on no mood to fight with anyone today.