11.Two steps forward,one step back

What could I have expected? The boys were Jealous again. Though I'm glad they didn't throw their usual long tantrum. Hope they won't be spying on us, which I strongly doubt.

-Hye, you okay? You're dozing off- Said Felix with a worried face

-Yeah, don't worry! I'm fine... just talking with the voices in my head,you know? Anyways any plans about the proposal you wanna do?

-Yeah... I was thinking about arranging your meeting with her in 2 days. And after getting your opinion, I would go meet her parents.

-Not bad, but you have to take me with you.

-Fine

-Lix, I don't know her name yet

-Oops, silly me. Her name is Chaewon

-Ooh nice name man. 

After reaching the amusement park, we were contemplating on which ride to take. It was always the same story. Me fighting to go to the Swing ride while Felix wanting to go in the drop tower.

-Felix, you were the one who invited me. It's not my fault you're not showing any courtesy-

-But I told you I wanna ride the Drop Tower.

-Let's go to the Swing Ride first, or else imma leave

-Fine whatever

While waiting in the queue, I saw someone really familiar. Cat eyes, lots of ear piercings, triangle forming lips, chubby cheeks... CHOI YEONJUN... with another girl? Maybe she is just his friends. We're not together, he can hang out with other girls, no need to be so jealous. It was a not so funny sight to look at. I didn't wanna misunderstand so I took my phone out and dialed Yeonjun's number. I heard the ringing from a distance, I saw that he noticed too. He checked the person that was calling him and once seeing my name, he started typing something. After a while a got a message from him saying that he couldn't answer the phone. It was suspicious of him. Then I replied him back asking where he was... He typed that he was at home. Taking the chance, I asked him if he was alone or not and he answered saying that he was alone. 

I.was.shocked. I never thought he would be that type of person. Him?Cheating?Impossible. Actually, as I said we were never really together so it wasn't considered as cheating but honestly, I had high hopes.

-Hye, it's our turn. Hye? Why are you dozing off again? What are you lookinh a- Oh isn't that the Yeonjun guy? What is he doing with another girl? Imma teach him a lesson

-Don't bother Lix... we were never together, so i guess it's not cheating. Anyways why are we ruining our mood here? Let's have fun!-

AFTER THE RIDE

-I told you it was fun. Why do you never want to admit it? Come on is it gonna hurt your ego?

-Whatever

MAGICAL TIME SKIP

-I think we should go home now Lix, it's getting pretty dark.

-Uhm, I guess so. Let's go

AT HOME

Jungook- Where were you guys? You're coming home so late! Should've atleast texted us

Hyelin- Was it gonna change anything?

Jimin- What's up with the attitude

Exactly, why was I doing this? I was just fine a while ago. I guess it was because of me imagining things again.