10. Jealousy

Jimin- So you two have been connected and united since little? And so he is your sibling but we never got to actually know about him because he was abroad? 

Taehyung- that's not fair, I thought we were your only brothers  

Jhope- Sunshine, you could've told us about him. We could've atleast been more prepared.        

Dad- Why do need to be prepaired again? You wanted to make a list of things to do with your sister to spend time with her and make her avoid Felix?                                                                                    

Jungkook- Shit, dad read our minds                                                                                                                            

Jin- JUNKOOK, LANGUAGE!                                                                                                                                              

Felix- Well so nice of you. Our first conversation was quite welcoming and unique. As I said, hope we get along in the future!   

Didn't I tell you? They're so fricking overprotective. They won't even let me spend time with my long gone brother. So petty. It's not like I'm gonna run away... or maybe I will... whatever.

AFTER DINNER

Hyelin- Hey Lix, can you come into my room later? I need to ask you advice about something personal...                                                                                                                                                                                 

Felix- Sure!    

BOYS                                                                                                                                                                                            Jin- I wonder what she has so personale to talk about with Felix, privately in her room...                  

Suga- I hate to say this... but I really can't pull myself together. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?                                                                                                                                                                                    

Namjoon- Yes, of course. Let's do it

LATER

Jhope- Yoongi, make some space for me. You're taking it all!                                                                          Jin- Hey Stob It! Or they're gonna hear us                                                                                                  

THE OTHERS

Hyelin- So umm, you remember how we used to share with each other everything? I kinda need your advice in something...                                                                                                                                              

Felix- Of course, spill the beans