CHAPTER 73 || Q&A with the drivers

"Welcome to a Q&A with the ex-drivers." Grins Jenson.

"With Nico Rosberg". "That's me!" Answers Nico. "Jenson Button" . "That's me!" Adds Jense. "Fernando Alonso". "That's me!" Says Nando. "And Mark Webber. Well, that's me." Ends Mark.

"We will answer question from Fans today. Let's see what the first is. Do you guys argue much? " Reads Jense out loud. "No we don't. Actually we never really fought because we already were when all this started a pack." Is the answer.

"How many couples are there? is the next question. Ahm, let's count." Mumbles Mark and frowns thoughtfully. "There should be eight. Unofficially, though, there are 10." He finally answers.

"How is it to live with so many people in one house? Is a very common question. Well, it's like living with your family. We cook, train, play and watch films together. We see eachother as a family and it's very nice." Says Nico.

"Would you guys go back to your old lifes?" Asks Jense curious. "No!" Everyone says at the same time.

"Can you guys play an instrument? We have a music room and maybe right now someone is in there. Let's see." Smiles Nando and the four men go to the music room. In there, Hulk sits at the piano on a piano stool. Beside him sits Kevin who is playing a cello. A short time later, the tall German joins in and both play a piece of music together in concentration.

"What is the craziest thing that happend in the house? " Asks Mark and looks at the others thoughtfully.

"Look there is this funny situation...

14.08.2020, 11pm

Max looks at his ceiling and thinks. The younger ones have the place to themselves, and of course they have to take advantage of that. So everyone thinks about what they could do.

"Let's play Capture the Flag and Hide and Seek in the woods. We have these fun glow lights around that we have to turn on when we've been captured or the game is over." Shouts Esteban. The rest nods excited.

Jackets and shoes are quickly put on and the key cards are taken. Everyone takes a few of the lights and off they go.

And to the nearest forest. In the dark. Without supervision.

When the kids arrive they get ready to go and Carlos yells "Lights out and away we go!" And everyone starts running.

But of course, such a game in the middle of the night is extremely funny. Laughter sounds from everywhere. Because it echoes and more people are laughed at than anything else, it sounds very creepy from the edge of the forest.

Haughty laughing voices from the forest from everywhere also drives away 2 foxes that make their night walk there quickly.

While playing, they get closer and closer to a lake. A hand sticks out of the water. When Charles sees it, he cries out in panic and the others also become aware of the hand.

They all scream in confusion and run fearfully through the forest back to the villa. There it takes until all are inside and sitting trembling on the sofas.

...There never was a hand. It was a branch that shook in the wind." Jenson talks to the camera.

"Next question! What does CSA in F1 means? and What is the trouble quartet? aswell as Who are the members of the chaos squad? Oh okay. Well the trouble quartet were younger drivers who always annoyed the older ones. They are the predecessor of the twitch quartet. CSA means Chaos Squad Appearance. Whenever the chaos squad did something, the others said it was a CSA. And the members were Mark, Nando, Jenson. They are the originals. Then Seb came, who completed the trouble quartet and than Lewis, Nico, Romain and Kimi joined in and the chaos squad was born." Explains Mark everything.

"What should I never do? That's a good question. But a simple answer. Never upset a member of the chaos squad." Nando says.

"The most important one is Seb. He's got a protective boyfriend and is the baby of the group."

~~~~~~~~~~

Next one :)

There are 10 more chapters planned. Chapter 80 will be the last one and then there is the epilog. Maybe there will be more chapters but its unrealistic.

But then I will start my new project. A groupchat. There will not be a house (more like its not planned). It's gonna be WhatsApp, Instagram and Twitter (I definitely won't write ✨️X✨️)

Which ships should it have? Write it in the comments :)