CHAPTER 46 || Another Journey

When Seb looks at the navigation system, he just mumbles, "Fucking hell!" They drive 40 hours. They have decided to drive in 8 hour shifts again, but include the third parent.

Of course, there are once again far too many construction sites in Germany and Austria, and Seb wonders why they didn't just fly

The car layout has remained the same. To change this would have become too stressful for the older ones.

"Is everything okay with Seb?" Max asks uncertainly. "No matter how funny the kidnapping sounds to you and how stupid the kidnappers were, Seb has experienced horrible things. Things he didn't tell you." Kimi tries to teach the kids carefully.

"Did he tell you?" Mick asks hopefully. "He doesn't have to. After 10 years of marriage and almost 15 years of being together, I know that without him having to tell me." Smiles Kimi lightly.

They get on the highway and it gets quiet. This time the older ones were smart enough to have a movie night with the younger ones, so now everyone is sleeping tired. Only the drivers have slept overnight.

When they had crossed the German border and are now in Bavaria, the first are awake again. After 17 hours! Daniil, who is now driving, thinks about why this might be. He sighs when he realizes that last night was not the first night in which the younger ones had not slept.

"Deutschland!" Mick shrieks enthusiastically when he realizes it.

Hulk, who is driving "Sid the Sloth" at the moment, says with a light laugh "Come down again Mickey. Try to be quiet. Write with the others in the group chat is the best you can do."

Mick nods in agreement and turns on his phone.

*F1 Boizz 🏎💨*

Nico: Welcome to Germany

Mick: Jaaaaaaaa endlich wieder Deutschland!

Daniel: Yooooo da ist aber jemand glücklich in Deutschland zu sein 😂

Mick: Lass mich >:(

Alex: Translation please?

Pascal: Mick said "Yeeeeeeeeeeees finally back in Germany" and Daniel said "Yooooo someone's happy to be in Germany" and Mick answered "Let me be >:("

George: Thanks

Charles: I'm bored

Yuki: Nooooooooo

Pierre: Oh nooooooooo

Yuki: Bad bad Pear!

Pierre: Monsieur Jean-Claude 😭😭

Lance: What happened?

Este: Who is Monsieur Jean-Claude?

Pierre: My goldfish in Sims

Yuki: HE'S DEAD

Pierre: I drowned my goldfish 😭😭

Este: Noooo 😭😭

Max: I love you guys 😂

Pierre: I loved my goldfish 😭😭

Stoffel: Please Lord have mercy with me and let this journey end quickly

...

In fact, the Lord was merciful to Stoffel and faster than expected they drive through Galway in Ireland where the villa is located. Fortunately, the one in Greece was only rented.

When they enter the villa, which is equipped with even more security, everyone is relieved. "I'll never take a ride like that again!" Valtteri grumbles and the other older ones nod vigorously in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter :)

They are in ireland now

Sorry that it's not in more parts but I don't really have ideas for the car rides