CHAPTER 67 || Dangerous duo

The kids have to go to bed. So Mark thinks up a bedtime story. Everyone is there. Everyone except Sebastian and Kimi. As the grid parents, they have to talk to the FIA about the continued existence of the house.

So the children all get comfortable while the older ones briefly discuss. Which story should they tell today?

They agree on "The King's Agent." It is a story that has been told to the rookies for years. But the version the rookies always hear is "The King's Agent and the Problem of Disrespect".

This story is actually told to show that drivers should treat each other with respect. No matter if the person opposite is older, younger, injured or has a different skin color.

"The King's Agent" is a legend. What the younger drivers don't know is that he really existed. And still exists. But all the rookies from 2013 till now have only heard it as a legend. So Valtteri, the only 2013 rookie who's still driving is the first one who heard the tale. He was inaugurated a few months ago.

Jenson clears his throat. "Today we are going to tell you the story of the King's Agent. The younger ones look at him with wide eyes. Mick, Zhou and the others who haven't heard the story yet sit up to listen intently.

"But today we're going to tell how they were in charge of the grid for a long time. They still have it." Narrates Jenson and is immediately interrupted.

"But Seb and Kimi are!" Max exclaims. Daniel just shakes his head with a smile and says "Let's tell."

"Once upon a time, not so long ago...

There were two men. They could not have been more different. And they had to listen to that whenever they spoke to each other.

One was an introvert, the other an extrovert. One always smiles, the other never does. One pays a lot of attention to his fellow man, the other only a little. One was always in a good mood, the other not. One always believed in the good, the other not. One was seething with emotions, the other showed almost none.

So they wanted to prove everyone wrong. They talked more with each other, went out to eat, supported each other, showed each other things they didn't know. Positive and negative. The friendship grew. The two had a bond like no other ever had before.

The introvert was seen smiling and talking and the extrovert being more cautious. Everyone thought it would be good. To see the two personalities mix easily. But it was not like that. The more the two were together, the more bad they saw.

This duo was quickly dubbed "The King's Agent". And just as quickly as they were known, just as quickly they were feared. Feared by the drivers, the team bosses, even the FIA had respect for them.

They were feared for their mercilessness. And that no matter what it was about. So if something went wrong in the paddock, the two were not far away. They had no problem yelling at people and putting them in their place without consideration.

But they never got physical. Unless their family was hurt. Then word spread quickly that they were in their alpha mode. Which means that they wanted to protect their pack and did it at all costs.

They included drivers in their pack. So did two team bosses. The pack grew and became more dangerous. Everyone who was not in the pack should be afraid. And so it was.

It didn't matter if it was other drivers, team bosses, employees of the teams or the FIA, or interviewers. And this impact was noticed. People paid attention to what they said, no one wanted to upset these two.

And yet no one was afraid of them. Only of their actions. And that was the whole plan. So when the two leaders announced they were a couple and then later that they were married, everyone knew. Nothing could stop them.

The scary thing was that the press never knew about it. They were smart. Too smart.

When they defeated the last enemy, the king's agent withdrew. But still everyone is a little afraid when they appear. They never disappeared. They are still here and there helping. But the people in the paddock have learned.

Never mess with the pack!"

The younger ones look at the older ones with wide eyes. "Even today there is this pack, which is led by the two alphas." Adds Danny.

"But who was it? Who is the king's agent?" Pascal asks.

"Go through the nicknames of the older drivers. That should help you." Gives Romain the tip.

So the younger ones start thinking. An agent? No one has the nickname "agent".

They ponder and ponder until Lance says "Wait a minute. Which duo is completely different?" Max enumerates "Mark and Nando, Romain and Jenson, Seb and Kimi."

They keep thinking until Mick yells "I got it!" Everyone looks at him and he says "It's Seb and Kimi. They are completely different, and proved everyone wrong. And Sebs nickname is "The King". But what about Kimi? Is it Kimi?"

"His nickname is "Finnish James Bond"! And James Bond is an agent." Max suddenly shouts.

"So we are their pack." Nikita states. The kids look expectantly at the older ones who nod with a smile.

"Alright, time to go to sleep!" Says Checo and all the younger ones are sent to bed. The older ones sit down in the living room and wait for Seb and Kimi's return.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter :)

I thought about shape-shifting. I mean it's already unrealistic as hell so why not adding something? What do you think about it?

F1 Group Chat and Houseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें