CHAPTER 37 || The middle of the journey

Its part chaotic, I'm joking it's the second part but it's VERY chaotic in it ;)

I changed the cover btw! Now I have an acutual cover :)

~~~~~~~~~~

At first, everything was quite. The kids are all sleeping, the co-drivers as well and the drivers themselves are humming along the songs.

At 08:30am the first drivers wake up. That means for the co-drivers, who changed with the drivers half an hour ago, earplugs in and sleep the next 6 hours, because then another change takes place. The drivers have agreed to change every 8 hours and not every 11 as planned.

In the first car everything was still quiet. Sebastian, Max, Mick, Danny, Logan and Tonio are asleep while Hulk woke up 10 minutes ago and is now listening to music through headphones.

Suddenly someone murmurs "How long have we been driving?" And the German answers the tired Mick "A little over 21 hours."

At 09:00am the cars park in a parking lot at a rest stop in Milan.

The drivers get coffee and breakfast is bought, because they want to let the kids sleep as long as possible. Nico H. carefully crawls out of the car so as not to wake Logan and Tonio and goes to the bathroom, just like the rest.

The next stop is just an hour later so that everyone can go to the bathroom, since now everyone is awake and not just the drivers. The co-drivers are not woken up, because they were already.

Now all the children are chipper and first look curiously out of the window before games are conjured up to keep the young drivers busy.

A game of UNO is unpacked in the "Marshmallow" car. But soon the shouting is great.

As drivers start making up their own rules, suddenly someone is cheating all the time.

Lando and Carlos push each other off the seats all the time and Oscar cheers them on vigorously. Pascal and Stoffel laugh at the 3 younger ones and pretend to be sports commentators and Checo looks desperately back and forth between them.

Daniel hits Max on the back of the head every time a yellow car passes by and yells "Gelbes Auto!"

Mick writes with Nikita and is quiet while Tonio reads along with interest without Mick noticing.

It's quieter in Lewis' car after Daniil was appointed Game Master and now everyone is playing "I spy with my little eye".

Pierre, Yuki, Zhou and Valtteri play "sink ships" and every time Pierre loses a ship to Yuki he yells "There goes the French fleet. Still as bad as 80 years ago."

When Yuki screamed that for the first time, Valtteri swallowed in shock and Kevin stared at the little Japanese boy in bewilderment.

Daniel, Max and Tonio think up a game themselves, where they write down catastrophic and funny questions and if you can answer them you can go forward the rotated number between 1 and 3. But since they first have to write down about 200 questions, they have a lot of work to do in the next few hours.

At some point the cars start playing "I spy with my little eye" against each other over the raido and the one or other game of car bingo is played.

It finally ends in complete chaos when Pierre starts shouting that at least he was not one of the Axis powers but one of the Allies and a new war starts between Pierre and Yuki with the help of a game they invented themselves.

Valtteri pulls his head in and pretends to be asleep while Nico begs not to be included and Kevin wordlessly takes his cell phone and starts filming.

Carlos and Lando in the "Marshmallow" almost fight out of boredom and Checo is about to smack them while Oscar has to get to safety from the McLaren duo and Pascal and Stoffel also have to do more than a few feet.

At some point, however, the two have had enough and pull the two chaos organizers down with a strong jerk and make them a real snail.

"Sid the Sloth" is having the time of their lifees with the game, screaming and laughing like there's no tomorrow.

When Max then got asked the question Fuck, Marry, Kill with the choices Esteban, Charles and Nico R. It was completely over and Danny and Mick were just hanging in their seats laughing.

Delilah" lived up to her name and sang her heart out while they continued to play card games.

And with that, the day comes to an end....

~~~~~~~~~~

One more part is out there

I hope I have enough ideas left but the main topic will probably be the arrival.

See ya and
Farvel!