CHAPTER 33 || Still sick :(

Romain sighs and opens Teams to accept Gunthers incoming call.

"Why weren't you answering?" Asks a mad Gunther Steiner.

"Jenson's sick and since he's my roommate I have to take care of him" explains the Swiss and Jenson sneezes confirmed in the background.

Kevin also slips into the call, but is forgotten. The first 20 minutes everything goes smoothly, then Nico Hulk comes into Kevin's and also his room and drops onto the bed.

After a short time, Kevin turns his head before putting down the headset and carefully settling down on the bed next to Nico.

Then he carefully puts his arms around Nico and hugs him tightly afterwards.

When Romain realizes that Nico is sobbing and shaking heavily, he kicks Kevin off the call so the team can't see everything.

Gunther fortunately says nothing and continues for now.

Jenson also comes into the room after a short time and sits down next to Romain. Romain looks at the man silently and then spreads his arms.

If you know how, then you can get along well with a sick Jenson Button. And since he knows the man he's been together with since 2012 well, that's no problem.

Jenson just needs hugs, cuddles, stress free time and a little love. Depending on how sick he is.

So now Jenson snuggles into Romain's arms and hums happily before closing his eyes.

Romain strokes his hair while the German on the other end of the line looks suspicious.

An engineer who had already worked with Jenson then defused the situation.

"He's always like that, all good. He already did that in 2008 with Fernando, Seb and Lewis when he was sick."

So the meeting continues and Romain is glad when it is finally over and he can close Teams.

He turns off the laptop and puts it on the ground just in time before Jenson moves violently to bury Romain underneath him.

The Brit now lies almost completely on top of his husband and buries his face in his shoulder to cuddle with his beloved for a few hours.

Kevin and Nico on the other side didn't have it so easy. Kevin was slow to calm the German, who clung to the Haas driver like a survivor to a life preserver.

When Nico calmed down again he quickly fall asleep in the arms of the Dane who is quit shocked about the mental breakdown of Hulk.

Seb probably has it the easiest. He has Kimi lying half on his chest, who wraps his arms around the Ferrari driver and refuses to let him go, while Max also sleeps on top of Seb.

With two full-grown people on top of one, Seb may not be able to move and his left arm is almost dying, but he can think about his strategies in peace.

Besides, he doesn't have the heart to wake the youngest, who is lying on his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter

I don't know who of you knows the app 'Teams' but it's for calls etc and I had almost 3 years school with it because of covid and an tornado. So you have Chats and Teams. The Teams are groups with an admin who can start video conferences and the Chats don't have admins. In the teams you also can put tasks etc. It's a little bit like Zoom, just better arranged.