CHAPTER 45 || No more Vettel-Räikkönen Drama

When Seb opens his eyes he was glad that he had thought and was actually in a cellar. Through the jacket he was not cold and he would fortunately not sweat. At least something positive.

He looks around with interest and realizes that it's not really professional, so he relaxes a little. In fact, he notices that there is a door to the outside and the windows are not even covered.

Which means that he only has to untie the shackles and if he's lucky he'll find out who's behind it.

A person enters the room. Crap, it's more than one door.

As Seb turns his head toward the door, he falters in disbelief. "Jonas?"

The man nods and says, shrugging his shoulders, "Actually, you're just a means to an end, but I didn't let you take the chance."

"Still jealous?" Seb sneers with a grin.

"Why should I?" Jonas asks through clenched teeth.

"I don't know either. Because I've gone from karting to Formula 1 and have 4 world championship titles, or because I have a family with a partner and 4 children?" Seb only smiles at the mad man in front of him.

He probably should stop mocking the other one.

A woman enters the room and looks at him silently. "Don't look so stupid!" Vettel growls annoyed and straightens up in his chair as far as he can.

"Watch how you talk to my wife Sebastian!" Hisses the angry German. Seb just whispers "Whoopsie!" but doesn't apologize either.

"Why don't you introduce me to her?" Seb asks innocently and the woman actually falls for it, saying "I'm Frida Korhonen!"

She is even blonder than she looks is the only thing Sebatian thinks.

"And why am I here again?" He inquires. "As revenge for Kimi he rejected me every single time!" Answers Frida.

"Of course!" The Ferrari driver murmurs ironically.

When he feels something in his pocket, he could cry out in frustration. It's not like he likes being here, but they could at least bother to take his phone from him.

"Could it be that someone else locked Mick in here?" He asks with a sigh and the two nod.

After a short time they leave him alone and Seb gets to work undoing his bonds. It takes him a whole 20 minutes. At least they can do something. Even tho it's bad after all.

The German is really despairing at his countryman's stupidity right now before simply sending Kimi his location with the words

Please get me out of here they're dumber than Sky and the FIA put together!

Shortly after, a thumbs-up comes as an answer and Seb rather quickly puts his cell phone away.

When the couple returns, he looks at them with a sigh before dropping the shackles and growling, "You idiots have a lot to learn. Although I can tell you that this brainlessness won't get you out of jail time."

Just as Jonas pulls out a gun and Seb begins to consider his words, someone yells, "Put your hands up and put the gun down!"

The police come in and behind them Kimi. When he sees Seb, his eyes dart to the two arrested people and back to Seb.

The police officers make way for Kimi and he immediately rushes to Seb and pulls him into a hug.

"How long have I been here?" Asks Seb curious.

"Almost a week!" Answers his husband.

Seb, although it wasn't too bad, is glad to be back in freedom.

Kimi watches him smiling before the two head back to the villa.

"I'm so glad the villa is only rented and the actual villa is in Ireland!" Growls Jenson as all 32 people sit spread out in the living room.

"Oh yes!" Nando also agrees and the rest nod.

"Never again Greece!" Seb says firmly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Last part
Last chapter for today

Wow, I did it and I'm not even that confused :)
Amazing!

Now they head to Ireland 🇮🇪