• 34. Failure?!

Start from the beginning

"Ya he is right. We know that this is just a trap of those bastards to distract us.", Navya said, giving her a shoulder bump.

Siya smiled at them with unshed tears in her eyes. She will be forever grateful to God for giving this beautiful family to her. She nodded and everyone also exited the house after a moment.

Shivanya was already sitting in her car on the passenger seat. She threw her car keys to Sid from the window, "Drive"

Sid gave her a tight-lipped nod and sat on the driving seat. Ace wanted to stay close to her so he sat on the back side with Seb and Adi beside him. Sid clutched the steering wheel, inserted the key, looked at Shivanya for the last time before starting the car.

The engine roared as the three cars moved in their full speed. One of the cars was of Devank who parted away from them when a turn came, in the direction of his house.

Shivanya stared outside as strands of her hair fell on her face due to the blowing wind. She removed them and tucked it under her ear. Her hand automatically went toward her other wrist where she always wear her rudraksha bracelet but found it empty.

She took a deep breath after remembering that it got broke.

Sid looked in her direction, he frowned when he found her hand empty. He noticed it now that there was not her bracelet wrapped around her wrist like usual, but he didn't ask anything. He just turned on the radio cause he knows that music can calm her down.

She looked at Sid from her peripheral vision but didn't give any reaction.

Song - Kyun Dhoondhe by Vilen played on the radio.

Kyun Dhoondhe Hai Tu Khud Mein Gum, Ye Bataa?
Jab Jaadu Yahaan Chalti Fizaao Mein Hai
Kyun Dhoondhe Hai Tu Raat Mein Din Ka Pataa
Jab Masti Yahaan Chaandni Raaho Mein Hai?

(Why Do You Search For Yourself In Seclusion, Tell Me?
When The Magic Is In The Air Around Here
Why Do You Search For The Clue Of Day And Night In The Night?
When The Fun Is In The Moonlit Paths Around Here?)

Kyun Dekhe Hai Tu Aankh Bhar Ik Sapna?
Sapne To Yahaan Bunte Hazaaro Mein Hain
Kyun Dhoondhe Hai Tu Bheed Mein Ik Apna?
Apne To Yahaan Sab Anjaane Bhi Hain

(Why Do You See A Dream With Teary Eyes?
Dreams Are Weaved In Thousands Here
Why Do You Search For Your Own In The Crowd?
Here, Even The Strangers Are Your Own)

Kyun Dhoondhe Hai Tu Raat Mein Din Ka Pataa?
Jab Masti Yahaan Chaandni Raaho Mein Hai?

(Why Do You Search For The Clue Of Day And Night In The Night?
When The Fun Is In The Moonlit Paths Around Here?)

She closed her eyes while listening to this masterpiece. Her hair strands flew in the air due to wind. The blowing wind hit her face, calmed her a little as she took a deep breath.

Soon they reached the palace.

Shivanya without saying anything went upstairs to her room.