Adam: "I am doing the best I can to keep this operation run smoothly. To keep my comrades loyal and in line. So, whatever happens here, you better keep it to yourself. Am I clear?"

Perplexed but, unfazed by his action and remark, Hazel eventually replies back.

Hazel: "Crystal..."

Pushing Hazel away by the collar, Adam breaks off and heads back upstairs while Hazel stares after him for a moment before walking inside one of the tunnels. During this, Y/N watch them both leave, still lightly stun upon seeing Hazel in this place and with Adam and the White Fang no less. As for Blake and Sun, they describe what they saw to the base team, especially about the large man that was arguing with Adam.

Sun: "Why is a human working with the White Fang?"

Ilia: "It's not that unusual. There are a few crazies that unironically sympathize with the White Fang."

Blake: "Besides, there was never a rule that say humans aren't allowed to join."

Sun: "I guess so. I mean, Roman Torchwick worked with him when the Vale Breach happened. I can't imagine a person actually sympathizing and working with the White Fang."

Y/N #2: "Ahem..."

Realizing who he's crouching next to, Sun turns his head to Y/N, who just gives the monkey Faunus a deadpan expression. Sun lightly chuckles embarrassingly.

Sun: "Oh, but you're okay, Y/N. You chose to leave and all that."

Y/N #2: "Thanks."

Blake: "Nice save, Sun."

As she said this, Blake peers over to where Hazel left as she resumes. 

Blake: "Still, I feel like there's something more going on than just a simple sympathizer."

Y/N #2: "Considering he's with Adam, they must have some kind of plot that we're not seeing."

Ghira: "Agreed. We need more information. You need to follow that man and find out what is it at the end of those tunnels."

Sun: "On it."

However, Blake's eyes are affixed to Adam as he finally reaches the top of the stairs. 

Y/N #2: "Blake... hey, Blake..."

Even though, Y/N got Blake's attention, it's clear where her mind is going as Y/N shift his gaze to the stairs Adam climb up to. 

Sun: "You ready, Blake?"

Blake: "Actually, maybe we can split up and get more information faster this way."

Sun: "What?"

Y/N, not wanting to confront Hazel and keep his presence concealed from him, goes to step into their discussion.

Y/N #1: "Don't worry. I'll go with her. Sun, you follow that guy through the tunnels. Me and Blake will search the rest of the estate for documentation."

Blake is a bit surprised by his suggestion only to show some concern. 

Blake: "Are you sure, Y/N?"

She looks at his left arm as she said that only for Y/N to place his hand on her shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile.

Y/N #2: "I'll be fine, Blake. It won't be like last time. I got this."

Ultimately, Blake gives a nod in agreement to him as Y/N turns to Sun.

Y/N #1: "Sun, you got this?" 

Sun gives an easy look, knowing full well what they're planning to do. This is when Ghira's voice chimes in over their earpieces.