Y/N also falls out of the air duct, dusting himself off as he turns to Blake and Sun. 

Y/N #2: "What the hell happened to sticking to the shadows once we reach inside?"

Sun: "Man, they really need to start provide catering before missions, don't you think?"

Blake just frowns at him but, Sun just holds up a second donut with his tail, offering it to her.

Sun: "You want one?"

She looks at the donut, then at him, before replying quietly.

Blake: "Just... keep a lower profile."

As she said this, Blake takes the donut and eat it all while walking on her way forward.

Sun: "You want some, Y/N?"

Y/N #2: "I'm fine. Thanks."

After that, the trio stalk through the building, encountering surprisingly light resistance the whole way through. All while Ilia's voice in their earpieces tells them where to go.

Blake: "We made it to the hallways."

Ilia: "Okay, just keep going down and take a left. That's where you'll find the building's basement."

Y/N #1: "What's down there, Ilia?"

Ilia: "I'm not sure. Before going to Menagerie, they had been excavating down there, looking for something or going somewhere, but I never found out why they were doing that."

After a few minutes of stealthily moving around the place, the trio manage to slip by one last patrol and make their way down the basement where they find a number of troops transporting materials from the basement into a number of crudely carved tunnels in the basement's foundation. Hiding behind a pile of large wooden crates, the three are confused at their discovery as Blake discreetly radios in.

Blake: "There must be a second site we don't know about where they're transporting these materials to."

Just as her father was about to ask for more information, the trio spot Adam and Hazel emerging from one of the tunnels, mid-heated discussion as Y/N whispers to them.

Y/N #2: "Get down!"

They quickly drop their heads down to avoid being detected and after a few moments of waiting, they slowly peer above the crates to see Hazel and Adam are still arguing with each other. Sun turns to Blake and Y/N, whispering to them.

Sun: "What are they arguing about?"

Blake: "I'm not sure. Y/N?"

Y/N #2: "I'm trying to listen in, right now." ("No way... Hazel... he's here... with Adam and the White Fang...?")

They're far enough away that only the louder portions of the argument carry over to where they are. As for Y/N, he focuses on them as their voices become clearer to him. 

Hazel: "Your forces are being pulled thin, Adam!"

Adam: "We'll be able to manage. I have words from the Lieutenant that a few of my comrades have managed to escape from the Menagerie guards' prison. Corsac, Yuma, and Trifa will be here to assist us."

Hazel: "Only a few? And how long will they arrive here?"

Adam doesn't respond back, which already answers Hazel's question as the large man let out a brief sigh. 

Hazel: "Aside from that, are these dwindling numbers has anything to do with disappearing defectors in this building?"

This makes Adam grit his teeth and pulls Hazel in close, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt as Adam snarls at him.