Rafay's siblings laughed but soon controlled themselves before they can lend themselves into trouble!

Rafay loves singing and he was pretty good singer too he have won many singing competitions but to Zaira he will always remain a gian! Zaira named him Gian when they were in 4th standard and he sang on stage!

"Gian?" Rafay asked confused!

"A great singer Rafay Alam exactly like you google krnaa!" Zaira scoffed at him!

Rafay was sure it was something bad!

"Just accept it Zaira I am more talented than you!" He smirked at her!

"Talented my foot! Chuchandar khai ke!" She yelled at him!

The people around them already started looking at them!

Before Rafay can reply back Zaira added!

"Wo dekh Shah uncle ki car jau jau unko bolo tumhari khush fehemi door krne ki koi bari si sui lagade!" She smirked back!

Shah Alam was Rafay's father he was a cardiologist both of Rafay's parents were doctors!

Rafay's father was a very strict guy and all of them knows it he was a pretty good friend of Hatim because they were close in age!

Rafay turned around and saw his Baba's car making its way to their house! He was sure this little witch can get him in trouble and he doesn't want to be in one!

Rafay promised himself that he will soon get back to her and nothing seem to scare her other than her brother oh all he needs is Haider Ahmedaani knowing about Zaira's mischiefs!

"Bas kro Zaira ghar chalo wrna me jarahi hu!"
Mishi glared at her!

Rafay saw this as an opportunity to leave!

"Chalo dono baba agaye!" He asked his siblings and both of them stood up!

"Yar ye uncle se kitna darta ha!" Zaira laughed her heart out after they left!

"Ira wese tumhe sach me school me batameez Zaira kehte ha?" Mishi asked!

"Arey sab nhi pagal sirf maths urdu History or social science ki teacher!" Zaira replied grinning!

"Touba Zaira bacha kon sab me?"

"Arey bhot ha english ke sir aur bhi Hain yar choro na!" She tried remembering but couldn't!

"Ptm se daar nhi lagta tumhe? Mishi asked!

"Nahi baba ate ha wo kuch bolte nhi!" Zaira replied smugly!

"Wese ek batou pata ha ghar me kia hua ha?" Mishi asked!

"Kia hua ha?" Zaira asked confused

"Hamza aj office nhi gaya bhaiya bhot late office gaye bhaijaan lunch ke time ghar aye to aur to aur Haadi subha se room se nhi nikla me gai thi to soraha tha!" Mishi shared her concern

"Aur tum mujhe ab bata rahi ho? Arey ab tk to me
Kitni dafa malum kr chuki hoti ke akhir hua kia ha! But no issues abhi pata krlnge!" She raised her collars!

Nothing happened in Ahmedaani haveli was hidden from Zaira she always gets to know any decision adults are about to take she knows it before any of the younger one does because she snoop around she likes gossip and she makes sure that she have the best gossip ever!

"Oye!" Zaira barged into Haadi's room!

"Kia hua ha tumhe?" Zaira asked after noticing him laying on his bed watching ceilings as his phone was with Harib and Harib strictly told him not to watch Tv!

"Kuch nhi hua Zaira jau yar!" Haadi replied rudely!

His tone startled Zaira she was not expecting a grumpy Haadi!