Chapter 37 - 'The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife' (NSFW)

[Reader discretion is advised]

Sephiroth's lips curl into a smirk and his otherwise striking facial features are subdued as his pastel green eyes burn with an inhuman intensity. You would have turned away if you were not bound and gagged under the effects of dark energy. You see the purple tinge of the energy tendrils surrounding Cloud and Rufus, which must be what it looks like on you too.

Sephiroth suddenly lunges towards you and his mouth clamps onto yours. You gasp in a state of shock, your eyes wide in dismay at this sudden turn of events. Sephiroth's tongue invades your mouth and you can only watch as Cloud and Rufus struggle against their dark energy binds.

"Oh this is going to be fun. I hope the two of you enjoy the show." Sephiroth pulls away from you to address Cloud and Rufus over his shoulder.

The revered SOLDIER draws his masamune and it gleams forebodingly as he slips it under your dress from the helm and up the bodice. In one slow upwards motion, he slices through the material leaving you exposed. His sword makes light work of your underwear and he uses the long thin blade to peel the material off your body. He pushes the lapels of your jacket off your shoulders and it falls away to expose your breasts. The rest of your clothes hang off only by the sleeves bunching up at your restricted elbows.

As if he is a predator playing with his prey, he runs the flat edge of his sword over your skin, the coldness from the metal makes a shiver run up your spine. While tracing over your stomach, he suddenly tilts the blade slightly. It is so sharp it cuts across your skin so that a trickle of blood flows steadily. You wince from your wound, although it is far from life threatening and only looks more severe than it actually feels.

You try to shake your head, eyes pleading and face beet red from embarrassment at the escalation of the situation. Sepiroth traces your curves with his eyes and addresses Cloud and Rufus who are frantically struggling against their binds seeing your predicament.

"She is a beauty. I do agree with you both there." Sephiroth smirks at the two men and keeps eye contact with them as he lowers his mouth towards yours once more. This time he does not stop and runs his tongue from your lips to your neck, down the middle of your breasts and starts to draw circles around one of your nipples. You scrunch your eyes up to the sensation and struggle against the invisible force holding you in place. You feel a slack in dark energy and your body is now able to move, though you are still bound in the air by the energy tendrils.

Feeling your scrambling, Sephiroth waves a hand and the dark energy tendrils bind your hands together and pull them above your head. Your arms are tussled up until they will not go back anymore and this forces your back to arch which thrusts your breasts upwards so that Sephiroth has uninterrupted access to them. He maintains the tortuous circling of his tongue on one nipple and this time, he adds his leather clad fingertips on your other breast, teasing and rubbing it until your nipples harden reflexively.

Infuriated with your own body's response to the unwelcome stimulation, you attempt to struggle but again to no avail. You try your best to press your legs together to fight against the unwanted rising heat from below.

You are forced to wince loudly as Sephiroth takes your nipple between his teeth and bites down harshly at the same tightening the grip he has on the other breast bruising your tender skin under his black leather gloves. He sucks firmly again and a clear popping is heard when he pulls off, smirking at Cloud and Rufus. You look over at them a few feet away, resigned to your fate. The look of powerlessness and pain is clear on both their faces as they are forced to watch on.

Keeping your hands in the air, Sephiroth positions his tall lean frame between your legs, the dark energy simultaneously winding its way up your thighs to pull your legs apart so that they splay open shamelessly for him. You close your eyes tightly once more as the embarrassment from how exposed you are takes over. You feel Sephiroth move but he doesn't touch you.