Chapter Twenty Three.

ابدأ من البداية

i cuddled against her chest "deal" i said

Chaeyoung's Pov

Once she was finally asleep i stared at her beautiful face before getting up. Entering the kitchen i washed all the dishes, wiped down all the counters and reorganized so everything was neat. I cleaned out the fridge and scrubbed the oven and microwave clean.

Entering the living room i organized everything and vacuumed the carpet. Putting on a scary movie for the background i began cleaning the guest room. I fixed the bed, vacuumed and organized.

I mopped in the bathroom and scrubbed the tub down, also organizing our belongings. Entering our bedroom i quietly cleaned around organizing things, putting our dirty laundry in the basket. Switching to the silent vacuum i quickly and quietly vacuumed the room.

Deciding to make lunch i wrote a note for mina incase i was still out while she woke up. Grabbing my keys i headed for the car.

Arriving at the grocery store i bought everything we needed and more. Stopping past the wine section i bought mina's favorite wine and some extras for the guests. After checking out i stopped by a old antique store that caught my attention.

Entering i looked around at all the old stuff, there was a older gentleman sitting behind the desk that greeted me. I spotted a older hoodie, picking it up i studied it. It looked exactly like momos old hoodie, the one mina cherished the most. It was nothing special just a lavender colored crew neck. But to mina it was the world, it was one of the things momo gave her. Unfortunately one of her families maid mistook it for a regular sweater and threw it away. Mina was devastated and cried for months.

Taking the sweater i brang it to the desk.

"i have a special request" i smiled

"yes ma'am" he smiled back waiting for me to talk

"can you embroid a special design on this" i pointed to the sweater

"yeah no problem, what would you like" he asked

telling him exactly what i wanted i smiled

"give me 20 minutes" he took the sweater to the back

I looked around for a little, playing on my phone until he came back.

He showed my the stitching, it was adorable.

"amazing" i smiled handing him money

He wrapped it in a box tying a beautiful ribbon on top. I walked to the car with my groceries and mina's present. Deciding to get her flowers i stopped at a flower shop.

Deciding on a bouquet of beautiful light pink Tsubaki and cherry blossoms. I paid for the bouquet and walked to my car.

Arriving home, the place was quiet as ever. the only sound you can hear was the light snoring from mina. Placing everything on the counter i walked into the room. laying down next to her i gently rubbed her back.

"baby i'm home" i said

She softly turned to face me still asleep

"come wake up" i cupped her face

"mmmm" she whined with her eyes closed

"we gotta leave soon and i got you something so let's go" i kissed her forehead and got up walking into the kitchen.

I unpacked the groceries and stocked the fridge. The fridge was now full barely being able to close the door i decided to make some food in order to make room. Pulling out a pack of chicken i started cooking Chicken Katzu and spicy ramen, it was one of mina's favorites.