🌺My Time To Shine🌺

(3rd Pov~)

'If things went to plan, Wei Ying should meet Lan Zhan last night again. Luckily I stop them before it could make a chaos for breaking the rules. I just hope I can take the brute force of Wen Chao's anger.' TaiFeng thought as she and the others made their way to the hall.

All of the Sect Leaders of every sect who attended based one the invatation from Gusu were here to watch the ceremony.

The gift presenting ceremony went on just like in the drama.

As Jin Zixuan went over to his seat he whispered to TaiFeng.

"Looks like you're going to be five silver short."

"It's not over yet. Yunmeng hasn't presented their gifts." She replied.

"What do you two mean five silver?" Nie Huaisang said from behind, slightly startled Jin Zixuan except TaiFeng who already get used to sneak up on her before. Then Huaisang slightly bowing to the pair.

"I'm Nie Huaisang by the way. And you are?" He said looking over at TaiFeng.

"That's young lady Qian also known as FeiHong Long. We made a bet yesterday that Wen Sect will show up. I bet against her." Jin Zixuan whispered so no once could hear him except three of them, this had intrigued Huaisang greatly.

"I am pretty sure the Wens will show up. In fact I bet I can feel one of Clan Leader Wen's sons will probably show up. And knowing the Wen's they'll try and cause some sort of scene." She said as she flicked open her fan gracefully, which earned a gasp from Huaisang.

"That's an exquisite fan. Simple yet complex, with calm mountains and full of green, it's a work of art." He said admiring it.

"Thank you. It's so hard to find anyone that appreciates a good fan." She replied.

"Their little conversation had earned quite a few whispers among the disciples and a glare from Lan Qiren who stroked his beard."

"Yunmeng Jiang please come forth and present your gift." Lan Qiren said.

Jiang Cheng along Wei Wuxian stepped forward to present the gift then smiling charmingly TaiFeng in the process. She could see Lan Wangji glare at them from coner of her eye then he looked at her with the most soft eyes that he only showed it to her, making her squeel inside of her head.

'Oh my gosh, don't tell me Lan Wangji started to have feelings to me too?! He just met me yesterday! Oh well, I couldn't the same thing to the others. I really need to find a man who's that whipped. It's a shame Ouyang Zizhen doesn't exist yet, he's my ideal type and cinnamon roll!' She thought.

And right on time the door burst open to reveal a sneering Wen Chao, an apologetic looking Wen Qing and a nervous Wen Ning. And all of the Sect Leaders stood up when Wen Chao showed up.

'Well, it's time for me to make a scene.' She thought as she put a white mask to cover her whole face while half of the class, specifically those friends of her looking at her like she had just grown two heads.

"So this is Gusu Lan sect? It's not that a big deal." Wen Chao said sneering.

'His whole aura and personality is annoying.'

"Second young master Wen, we weren't expecting your arrival. Were sorry for not sending an invatation, after all it's been years since the Wens attend here." Lan Xichen said.

'Well, most of us weren't.' He thought, catching a glimpse at the beautiful maiden he met last night, and Jiang disciples called her respectively FeiHong Long.

"I didn't expect to come either but Great Sect Leader Wen said that we should grace Gusu with our presence. 

'Bless? More like curse. No offense Wen Qing and Wen Ning.'