🌺Juexin & Tongqing🌺

(My pov~)

"It's here! It's here!" Wei Wuxian said running into the training ground with a package in hand.

"What's here?" Jiang Fengmian asked as he sipped tea in a courtyard with Yanli and Jiang Cheng. His relationship with his two children and his wife had improved a quite lot since A'Hong came into their lives.

"A'Xing's sword is here! The blacksmith finally finished it. Ah, A'Xing look, it's here it's here~" Wei Wuxian said as he saw TaiFeng enter in training ground, barely able to hold his anticipation.

"Really?!" She said unwrapping the sword to reveal a exquisite black sword with a red Dragon wrapping it's body around the sheath as if it were some precious treasure to protect. There were actually gold coins embedded in the sheath just like the drawing.

"What are you going to name it?" Jiang Fengmian asked.

"Anything is better than Suibian." Jiang Cheng snorted while playfully rolling his eyes.

"Hey, Suibian isn't that bad!" Wei Wuxian defended with a angry cute pout and Yanli just laugh at her brother's childish bickering.

TaiFeng thought for a while then unsheathed the sword and closed her eyes and let her mind wanders and just focus her sword in front of her.

Everything around her time stop except her and the sword and it is started to glow in red and covers her whole body. Just then, a mysterious voice speaking to her in her mind.

'You seem happy.'

'I am. I never felt this happy before.'

'But do you have the strenght to keep your happiness?'

'I'll succeed or I will die trying.'

Then her sword stops glowing and the time around her finally moved. The Jiang's and Wei Wuxian looked at her curiously for what she will going to name suited for her sword and waited patiently. Well, maybe not for Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian in their case.

It was silent for a moment when she open her eyes in red color which the Jiang's and Wei Wuxian didn't noticed because they were busy to looked at her sword that characters Juexin appeared on her blade.

Juexin means Determination.

"It's a fine name for a cultivator's sword." Jiang Fengmian remarked while the sword glowed in red again and buzzed around as if it were happy about being complemented which brought smile on her face as her red color eyes back to original blue.

"It seems your sword has a spirit inside of it. Congratulations on becoming a full fledged cultivator."

"Since A'Xing's now a fully fledged cultivator does that mean she can come with us to Gusu to attend the lectures?" Yanli asked hopefully along Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian looked at Jiang Fengmian with hope in their eyes.

"I think it should be fine if she attends as a guest disciple." Jiang Fengmian respond with a soft smile which brought them in bright smiles return even Jiang Cheng couldn't contained his biggest smile, happy to hear TaiFeng will coming along with them.

"Did you hear that! Your coming to Gusu!" Wei Wuxian said as he put his arms around her shoulders and she couldn't help but laugh happily which brought the Jiang's children including him butterflies in their stomach.

Just then a servant walked into the courtyard and bowed respectfully of them.

"Madam Yu seeks an audience with Young Lady Qian."

"Um, I'll go ahead and see what she wants. Then I'll show you guys what I've been working on for the past two weeks." She said as she gaved them reassuring smile and thank the servant and went into insides the hall.