🌺Meet the Jiang Family🌺

(3rd Pov~)

"Are you guys cultivators? I've only read about them." TaiFeng questioned as she look at their swords in their hands.

"That's right." One of the junior disciples said. "We're from Yunmeng Jiang Sect."

"Yunmeng Jiang Sect? Ah! That explains your color of your Sect, well, maybe not all of it." She looked at Wei Wuxian with akward apologetic smile as Wei Wuxian chuckled sheepishly as he rub his neck with small blush.

He just couldn't help it, he just never saw a beautiful girl besides her sister who had a pretty smile, much less a stranger, but for some reason it was different compare when he saw other girls, mostly he only flirty on them and they blush embarrassed and called him shameless, but for TaiFeng, she didn't mind his flirt act instead she let it.

He never thought that some other girl like TaiFeng can change and stand up to his flirting, and the way she smiled shyly at him when he kissed at her knuckles, it sends butterflies to his stomach as his heart race when he looked at her beautiful blue eyes, the way she giggled shy at him, it only brought more his heart beat faster.

He never thought about fall in love on others since he had a duties to do and his problems like how he had to avoid Madam Yu to hit him with Zidian because of his reckless and anger because of his deaceased Mother and had to teach his shidis for ways of cultivation, but somehow TaiFeng managed took his heart unknowingly and it made all of his negative emotions flew away as if it was not even exist.

Maybe, this is what they called Love at first sight what his Shijie talked about?

He is so occupied in his thoughts, that he didn't the others called out to him until someone tap his shoulder gently. He snapped out of it and looked, only to see TaiFeng looked at him concern, which brought butterflies in his stomach again and his blush grow red because they were close to each other.

"Are you alright Wei Wuxian?" She questioned as she still looked at him concern since his deep in thought.

"O-oh!! Uh, um, y-yeah!! Sorry, I was just thinking that's all hehehehe." He laughed akwardly as he rub his neck as his blush, his eyes then looked down at her lips red as the rose. He wondered what it felt like his-

Suddenly he shook his head rapidly as his blush grow more red and it is like almost covered his whole face. What was he thinking!? They were just met, yet he wanted to kiss her suddenly!? He groan slightly, now he wanted to crawl himself in the ground and covered him because he was emberrassed of his thoughts about her.

"Are you sure you are alright? Your face is full of red" TaiFeng ask as she lean towards him as Wei Wuxian gulp nevoursly as he nod rapidly.

"Y-yes!! I'm fine really!! It's just a little hot, that's all!!" He was so nervous because his first 'love' was leaning towards him and it became hard for him to breath with his heart beating loudly that only two of them could hear. Not to mention, that his shidis not helping at all because they were smirking at him and wiggled their brows for the lack of their closure.

"Hmmm, all right." He let out sigh in relief as TaiFeng back away then he turned around and glare at his shidis as they tried contained their laugh because of his red face. He thankfully, Shuli didn't noticed it or else it became akward.

Oh, but he was wrong.

You see, there are maybe people oblivious the love their friends gave to them but they were dense to noticed it. But for Taifeng? no, not really.

Suprisingly, she knew what all romantic and love gestures because she spend most of her time reading the book love stories and what they do and their feelings. Of course, she's also read the 'thing' when she was 15 year's old.